31

*previously*

*Monday the 6th of April*
Ross's POV

"Are you ready?" Tori asked as she stepped into the bunk area and I looked at her. "Yeah. Where are we meeting Liam?" I asked and she gave me the name of coffee shop.

"You look nice," I smiled at her and she smiled back. "You too," she replied softly and I rose an eyebrow. "You okay?" I asked and she nodded slowly as she hummed. What totally gave her away was the fact that she got tears in her eyes and blinked frequently.

"Baby," I frowned as I walked closer and she chuckled humorlessly. "I'm fine. The new pills just have to start working, is all," she shrugged and I nodded before giving her a tight squeeze and her temple a peck.

÷÷÷

"Hey," Liam smiled at us as he got to our table. "Hey!" Tori grinned as she stood up and he immediately engulfed her into a hug. "I've missed you," he mumbled into her shoulder as he held her close and she nodded in agreement.

After Liam and I also gave each other a bro hug all of us sat down again. "Do you guys want to eat anything?" Liam asked and we shook our head. "We already ate on the bus," I explained and he nodded.

After we all ordered some coffee and talked for a while Liam cleared his throat. "Cheryl really wanted to be here today, but flying isn't really good for a baby," Liam explained and Tori smiled.

"How's the baby doing?" Tori asked and Liam immediately grinned. "Doing great. Can't wait for my little one to be here. That's actually why I wanted to talk to you guys," he said and I rose a curious eyebrow. "Cheryl and I have been really talking seriously. Stuff about the baby and our future. If something ever happens to us while our child is still young we want our kids to have good godparents. I immediately thought of the two of you. You guys are obviously very serious and you're both mature. I have no doubt in my mind that you'll be amazing parents and be able to love and care for our child. Cheryl and I really want you guys to be the godparents. Only if you want to, we won't put any pressure on you," Liam finished and both Tori and I looked at him in shock.

"Liam are you serious?" I asked, still in awe, and he nodded. "Only if you guys want to of course," he said again and I looked at Tori. As she looked at me with that look in her eye and a small smile forming on her face I felt a grin develop on mine.

"It'll be our honour," I joked and Liam grinned widely before standing up and pulling us into hugs. "So when's the baby due?" I asked and he grinned again. "March 22nd,"

÷÷÷

"I'll see you later. I love you. Call me when you're near the concert venue. The security already knows about you, but I'll tell them again. Be safe," I said before giving Tori a peck.

I could see that Tori and Liam really missed each other, but unfortunately I had to get to the concert venue. I suggested that they hang out or catch up for a couple of hours and I'll see her when she's done. I also think that the alone time will do her some good. She and Liam are really close so she'll be open with him and get it all out.

"I will be and I'll call you. I'll see you later. I love you too," Tori said before kissing me one last time and disappearing into a taxi with Liam. I waved before also getting into my awaiting taxi and we were off.

"Hey!" Ratliff said as I walked into the venue and I high fived him. "Hey," I said as we walked towards the stage. "Where's Tori?" Ratliff asked confused. "She's spending some time with Liam. I suggested that she hangs out with him because you could see they really missed each other. She's coming before the show," I explained and he nodded.