24

*Wednesday 15th of February 2017*
Ross's POV

"Ah! Home sweet home," Tori sighed as we walked into our apartment and I smiled lightly. I kicked off my shoes, but Tori didn't even bother as she walked into the kitchen.

I followed her into the kitchen and saw that she was taking out a bottle of water. "Want one?" she asked as she motioned to the bottle and I shook my head before walking closer. "Love you," I mumbled against her cheek before giving it a kiss and she smiled as she blushed. "I love you too," she said before kissing my cheek. Her lips were wet and cold against my cheek. I turned her face to mine before placing my lips on hers and she immediately responded to the kiss. While kissing her, I took the bottled water out of her hands and placed it on the counter. I pulled her body closer to mine and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed both my hands on her hips as I snaked my tongue into her mouth.

Suddenly my phone's ringtone filled the air and I groaned distastefully. I decided to ignore it as I pushed Tori back into the counter and she pulled away. "Your phone," she said breathlessly and I quickly looked at it before rolling my eyes. While kissing Tori's neck I said, "It's Rocky. I swear if he calls me one more time to talk about how amazing time he's having in bed I'm gonna kill him," I said and Tori started laughing loudly. "I swear I can't listen to it anymore," I groaned as she laughed and my phone stopped ringing. "Oh just let him brag. Apparently guys do that and you're his brother so you're obliged to listen," she said and I hummed. "Not really no," I said and she giggled. "Rocky," I groaned as my phone started ringing again and Tori chuckled. "Just answer it or he's not gonna stop," she said causing me to huff as I picked up the phone. "I swear, you better be calling be calling for something important or so help you God-" "Oh calm down! I have to ask you something," Rocky interrupted me. Tori started to move away and I quickly pushed my weight against her so she couldn't leave. "Yes?" I questioned. "I want to ask Michelle something very important," Rocky started and by the tone in his voice I immediately knew what he wanted to ask causing me to stand up straight. "Rocky," I started and he giggled nervously. "You can't judge! You only knew Tori three months before asking her to marry you! I've known Michelle for three months now," Rocky said and I sighed. "That's true. Okay how about this? Bring her to Cali, introduce her to some friends and family and see how it goes from there," I suggested and he hummed. "That seems like a good idea. Okay I'll ask her if she wants to come for a visit. Is it normal that I feel like my stomach's gonna fall out of my ass?" Rocky asked and I laughed. "Yeah that's normal. But bring her here before you pop the question," I said and Rocky sighed. "Yeah I know. I gotta go. She's about to get out of the shower," Rocky said and I nodded. "Okay. I'll see you later, bro," I said and we said goodbyes before hanging up.

"You'll never guess what Rocky just told me," I said and Tori rose a curious eyebrow.

÷÷÷

*Friday 17th of February 2017*
Ross's POV

I walked into our apartment after the meeting with management and heard the TV on. Rocky's on his way back to LA with Michelle. They'll be here in a couple of hours. As I walked in I saw Tori pacing around the living room with a stressed look on her face. She's expecting a call from the Whitehouse today and at three she has a meeting with Pantene.

"Hey. You're home early," Tori said as she looked at me and I smiled. "The meeting wasn't that long. I'll tell you about it later. Are you okay?" I asked and she shrugged lightly. "Just a little nervous. You do remember about the meeting today, right?" Tori asked and I nodded. "Yeah I do. Do you wanna go now?" I asked and she nodded. Today all the shareholders at Victorious are having a meeting. Just some stuff we need to talk about. "Okay let's go. I'm just gonna change real quick," I said before quickly running into our room. I put on my tuxedo before putting on my shoes and I looked at myself. "Should I keep the blazer on?" I asked Tori and she nodded. "It's a formal meeting," she said and I looked down at her outfit. She had on a black dress that had some beeding at the bottom and black high heels.