43

*Friday the 11th of August 2017*
Victoria's POV

"Alright. Have a nice day," I smiled into the screen and the room full of people greeted me before I disconnected Skype. I let out a small laugh and I could feel myself blushing as I thought about the offer I just got.

Well that's a first.

"Hey, babe," Ross said as I appeared into the front of the bus and he pulled me onto his lap. "Hey," I said and he grinned at me. "So what'd they say? Let me guess they wanna collaborate on designs," he guessed and I shook my head.

"Nope. I just talked to the creative directors of Victoria's Secret. They are doing a bridal line. You'll never guessed what they told me," I chuckled shyly and my husband shrugged. "They want me to model the bridal lingerie," I said and Ross grinned. "Well that seems like a splendid idea," he cheekily said and I slapped his chest.

"Not funny, but seriously. I don't know," I said hesitantly. "Well honestly I'd think you'd rock the bridal line. But I don't want you to do anything that'll make you feel uncomfortable," he said seriously as he trailed his fingers lovingly over my sides.

"I'm not uncomfortable, actually. It's something fun and new. But wouldn't you be, like, ashamed?" I mumbled as I played with the hem of his shirt and could picture a frown on confusion on my husband's face.

"Why would I be ashamed?" Ross asked and I sighed. "Because most husbands wouldn't want their wives parading around in lingerie for the whole world to see," I said and he shook his head. "Baby, I know how this whole industry works. Besides it'll boost my ego a lot. Knowing nobody else can touch you except me," he smirked and pulled me closer.

"So you wouldn't mind if I do it?" I asked and Ross shook his head. "I'll support you 100%," he said and I grinned. "Thank you, but there's some bad news to this," I said and he nodded, signaling for me to continue. "If I do this I'll have to fly out tonight so that I can be in LA tomorrow. I had to tell them about the pregnancy because I didn't think they'd want a pregnant model. Since I don't have a bump yet we can still do it, but we have to do it ASAP," I said and he looked at me thoughtfully.

"How long will you be gone?" Ross asked as he brushed his palm over my flat stomach. "Not that long. I'll be back by Tuesday or Wednesday," I said and he kissed me softly causing my stomach to do flips. "I'll support you 100% if you wanna do this, babygirl. I'm not gonna tell you no. I'm not going to be that husband," Ross said and I kissed him softly again.

×××

Ross's POV

"So when does Tori land?" Rocky asked curiously as him, Riker and I were lounging around the tours bus's living room. "About an hour or so," I replied lazily.

"Doesn't it bother you?" Riker asked and I shook my head. "No. I know his this industry works. Besides I'm not going to be that husband who tells her what she can and can't do," I said as I leaned further into the couch.

"So it doesn't bother you....at all?" Rocky asked again and I shrugged.

"No. I mean yeah people will see her in lingerie and stuff, but that's it. I know that she's carrying my child, married me and coming home to me at the end of the day. I have no reason to be jealous," I replied honestly and Rocky looked at me shocked.

"Okay then," he blurted out in awe and Riker and I laughed.

It was about an hour later that my phone finally rang and I immediately answered as I saw one of our wedding photos flashing on the screen. "Hey, angel," I spoke and my brothers mocked me as I walked to bunks. "Hey, babe. Just calling to tell you I landed," my wife spoke and I smiled lightly. 

"That's great, baby. Did the car get you?" I asked and she hummed. "Yeah we're headed towards the estate," Tori said and I nodded. "How was the flight?"

"It was good. Just a little tired," she spoke and I only then noticed the fatigue in her voice. "You should sleep when you get home, but make sure you eat something. For you and the baby," I said as a huge grin took over my face as I thought about my unborn child.

"Don't worry I will," "I still can't believe I'm going to be a dad," I said in complete awe and Tori giggled softly. "You're going to be an amazing dad," she whispered and suddenly gasped.

"Shit," she cursed and I immediately started worrying. "What? What's wrong?" I panicked, thinking it was something with the baby.

"We never told my parents," she cried out and I let out a sigh in relief. "We can Skype them once your home. I don't want to fly you around too much with the baby and we're on tour. Maybe we can fly them out, but we'll figure everything out once your back," I said and she agreed with me. "But I'm gonna go now, babe. I love you," she said and my heart skipped a beat.

"I love you too, babe," I said with a huge grin.

That night my thoughts kept me awake, causing me to be exhausted the next morning. But it kept a smile on my face. I kept thinking about my future. Our future. I kept seeing small children running around through the house and Tori with a small protruding stomach. I could picture everything about our future from when we would get the kids from school to when we would sneak around to have some alone time.

I still can't believe I am married to Tori. It's like a dream come true. And now she's carrying my child so that's even better. The first thing I do in the morning is thank God for giving me such an extraordinary life. Because I know that without Him nothing would have been possible. He keeps me safe and I know that He will keep my wife safe and she will return home safely.

I'm blessed.

I'm extremely blessed.