34

Take note of the dates.

*Wednesday the 5th of April 2017*
Ross's POV

"Thank God everything's done," Tori sighed as she flopped down next to me on the hotel bed and I pulled her closer. "Yeah. Now you can also relax for the rest of the tour," I said and softly kissed her cheek as she sighed.

"I can't relax. I don't wanna let my guard down,"

This thing with Damon was killing her inside. It was killing both of us. It feels like we're never alone anymore. Somebody is always around us and it's seriously irritating. I get that it's for her safety and her safety is the most important thing to me, but I also want her to relax.

"C'mon. Get dressed," I said as I sat up and she also sat up, looking at me confused. "What? Why?" she asked confused and I smiled. "We're going to explore," I said and she bit her lip.

"Baby why don't we stay inside? You're exhausted. C'mon we can have a nice relaxing night and lay in bed," she suggested and I shook my head. "No. I'm never too exhausted for you. C'mon it'll be just the two of us. We'll get some quality time together and let loose. Please," I begged and she caved in with a small smile. "Okay. Just the two of us?" "Just us, babygirl," I said and leaned down to kiss her.

*Thursday the 20th of April*
Ross's POV

Tori and I were currently in her New York penthouse because my new movie My Friend Dahmer was being released tomorrow at the Tribeca Film Festival.

"You ready?" Tori yelled from her walk-in closet and I chuckled at her loud tone. She was getting ready to show me her dress for the red carpet tomorrow. "Yeah I am!" I yelled back and her closet's door opened. "Here I am," she announced and my breath caught in my throat. "Wow," I breathed out and she blushed. "Does it look alright?" she asked.

"You look amazing, love," I said speechless as I walked closer

"You look amazing, love," I said speechless as I walked closer. Oh my God. She looked like a goddess. Her legs also look amazing. And don't get me started on her cleavage.

"You sure? Isn't it like showing too much cleavage?" she asked as she inspected herself in the mirror and I shook my head. "No. God no," I said as I stared at it.

I wanted to look away and respect her, but I really, really couldn't look away. She also has amazing, and real, breasts.

"Ross?" she asked and I looked up into here eyes. "Sorry. Just got a little distracted," I defended myself and she smirked. "I can see that," she said and I started walking slowly over to her. My eyes were glued to her, inspecting every inch. 

Like a hunter stalking it's prey.

"Does it have a zipper?" I asked, with a kind of wheezy voice, and I could feel my sensed heighten. My brain was screaming with thoughts of Tori. At the beach, on the tour, on our dates, while we were making love. My brain was especially thinking about that last one.