28

*Saturday the of February 2017*
Rocky's POV

As I was laying in bed on Saturday morning just casually looking through Twitter, my beautiful girlfriend walked into my room from the bathroom. "Hey, beautiful," I said as I locked my phone and gently pulled her down to me. "Rocky," Michelle said slowly and I looked at her as I rubbed her back. She was laying on me. She's actually light as a feather. "Yes, baby," I said and her eyes snapped to me. "How'd you know?" she asked quickly and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Was it Tori?! I'm gonna kill her," Michelle said as she started moving away and I quickly held onto her. "Michelle calm down. Tori didn't tell me anything. I literally just said bab-" I cut myself off as she looked into my eyes nervously.

"Michelle," I started and she nibbled on her lip. "Rocky," she replied in the same tone and I slowly sat us up. "I need you to be completely honest with me," I said as she crossed her legs and looked down at my white blanket. "I always am, Rocky. God do you think I'm a liar?" Michelle suddenly snapped and I rose an eyebrow.

Oh she definitely is what I think she is.

"Sorry," she said in a high voice as she looked at me with wide eyes. "Hormones?" I guessed with a wide smirk and she grinned happily before looking back down at the blanket. "It's your fault. You did this," she said in a joking manner and I lovingly kissed her cheek. "Am I going to be hearing that a lot for the next nine months?" I mumbled gleefully against her cheek and she giggled softly. "Probably," she whispered and I leaned back slightly. I lightly pushed at her shoulders until she was laying flat on her back and I bent my head down to her stomach. I placed my big hand on it before softly caressing it.

"Hi, baby," I cooed before giving her stomach a small kiss. "I'm your daddy," I whispered and Michelle giggled softly. "I want you to know that I love you, so, so much. You're gonna be so loved, baby. You have a very big family who's amazing. I know I just found out about you, but I already love you so much. I can't believe I'm going to be a daddy. I promise you that I'm always going to be there for you and protect you. I love you," I said before giving her stomach a final kiss. "We're going to be parents," I laughed happily before kissing Michelle as she also laughed happily.

"You're taking this really good," Michelle said and I grinned down at her. "I can't help but feel happy. I know we haven't been seeing each other that long, but I love you, Michelle. I promise you that I'm going to be here for you and this baby. All the way," I said as I caressed her stomach and she got tears in her eyes before kissing me again.

÷÷÷

Victoria's POV

"Why the long shirt?" Kayley suddenly asked in the middle of our session and my heart raced hysterically against my chest. "I'm cold," I shrugged and she rose an eyebrow. "You sure?" she asked and I nodded my head. "Yep," I said innocently and she squinted her eyes at me. "Tori we both know that I'm not stupid. Roll up the sleeves," she commanded and I just stared at her. "Fine," she shrugged before standing up. "What are you doing?" I asked with a trembling voice as she walked to me and took my arm. She yanked up the sleeves and looked at the white bandages wrapped around my wrist. I yanked my hand back before rolling down the sleeves and crossing my arms. "Why'd you do it?" she asked and a tear rolled down my cheek. "I don't know. It gives me relief," I said softly and she nodded before sitting down next to me. "Victoria you need to stop. I'm going to prescribe a stronger antidepressant for you to drink. Maybe that will help. We're gonna help you, Tori," she said as tears continued streaming down my face. "I feel dirty. All of the sudden. Just thinking about him makes me want to take a bath in 800 litres of Savlon," I admitted and she placed a gentle hand on my back. "Why do you think it was so all of the sudden?" she asked and I shrugged. "I don't know. I was looking at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw. My hair lost its colour. Or maybe I'm just imagining that. My eyes don't sparkle anymore. I'm losing a lot of weight-" "Wait what?" Kayley asked and I looked at her. "I'm losing a lot of weight," I repeated and she grew pale. "Victoria is there a possibility that your rapist could've had AIDS?" Kayley asked gently and my blood froze. "No. No God please no," I cried with a cracking voice as I looked at her desperately. "Okay here's what we're gonna do. I'm going to call a friend of mine. He works with cases like these. He works at the hospital in Beverly Hills. He will do a full examination of you. Test everything little thing. You should go immediately. Just let me make the phone call," Kayley said calmly as she stood up and my body shook.