23

Victoria's POV

"Where's my phone?" I laughed as I searched the motel room and Ross was dying of laughter on the bed. This morning my phone suddenly started ringing and I've been running around trying to fund it. So far I've hit my toe on the bed, tripped over Ross's jeans and walked into the wall. 

It was a very eventful morning so far.

"Aha!" I yelled triumphantly as I finally found my phone, in the bathroom of all places and I walked back into our room where Ross was still dying of laughter. "Hello?" I asked into the phone as Ross muffled his laughter with the pillow. "Yes, is this Victoria Kors?" a woman on the other side of the phone asked and I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to stop my giggles as I looked at a hysterical Ross. "Yes I am," "Good morning, Miss Kors. I am calling from the white house in Washington DC. Mrs Trump requested that she wants to speak with you if you are available right now," the woman on the other side said and my eyes grew the sides of dish plates. "Yes I am available at the moment," I spoke hurriedly and Ross furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Please wait a moment, Miss Kors. You'll be put through to Mrs Trump's telephone," the woman said and music filled my ears.

I quickly brought the phone away from my ear and pressed on the speaker with my hand. "Melanie Trump wants to talk to me," I whispered to Ross and he immediately sat up and looked at me with wide eyes as I pressed the phone against my ear again.

"Good morning, Miss Kors. How are you today?" Melanie's heavy accent suddenly asked into the phone and I almost let out a squeal. It's not like I'm a big fan or anything, but I mean how would you react if someone from the Whitehouse called you? "Good morning, Mrs Trump. I'm doing splendid, yourself?" I asked formally and Ross just stared at me expectantly.

"I'm doing wonderful. Miss Kors I am sorry if I'm interrupting your Valentine's day with business, but I couldn't find another time to call you. I saw your new business and I just wanted to say that you have amazing talent. Your clothes are spectacular," Melanie said and my heart rate sped up as I realised where this was going and my legs went numb.

Oh my God.

Oh my God!

"Well thank you that means a lot," I thanked her gratefully. "Miss Kors there is a reason I am calling you. As you've probably read, there's been," she cuts herself off by clearing her throat before continuing, "some trouble with my previous designers. I am currently looking looking for a new designer and I was hoping that you would do me the honours of becoming my new designer," Melanie asked and my knees buckled, literally. Ross looked at me weirdly as I grabbed onto the bed to regain my balance. "I'm sorry did I hear that right?" I asked and Melanie laughed through the phone. "You did, Miss Kors. I would love to have you as my next designer. I will give you some time to think about it because I know it's a big decision to make. I realise that you have a lot to think about especially with your clients. Could I have your answer by Friday?" Melanie asked and I nodded. "Yes, of course. I will call you on Friday. Enjoy Valentine's day," I said. "Thank you so much. Enjoy your day, Miss Kors," Melanie spoke before the line went dead and my phone literally fell out of my hands. "Did they threaten you?" Ross asked cautiously and I could already feel it bubbling in my chest. My throat got a lump in it as my legs started buzzing.

It's coming.

It's coming.

It's here!

"Ahhhh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I started jumping up and down, really high, as Ross looked at me startled. "Tori!" Ross yelled out in shock as I was still completely fangirling. "Oh my God!" I yelled excitedly and Ross just stared at me as I laughed. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I quickly walked to the door. "Are you okay?" Chicken guy from last night asked and I nodded. "I'm fine," I said and slammed the door in his face, not really realising what I was doing.