16

*Thursday the 23rd of December 2016*
Ross's POV

Last night was absolutely amazing! The stage crew made lyric videos of the songs we were singing last night and the crowd was belting out the lyrics at the top of their lungs! There was such an amazing vibe in the air. South Africans have an amazing spirit and everyone loved us! I still can't believe how huge a success it was. And you won't believe it, but it's the biggest crowd we've ever played for. We were playing in the Free State Stadium and it was completely sold out! And guess how many seats there were? C'mon guess!

Okay you done guessing?

36,538 seats!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I can literally still feel the adrenaline running through my veins. Oh and guess what. After the interview and the concert, that was also being broadcasted live, I gained 2 million more followers on Twitter! That's right people I have 4.8 million followers. The whole band send out Tweets thanking all the South Africans for their support. We also did a live stream after the whole concert was over. God it was amazing!

I walked downstairs after discovering that I was alone in bed, to my disappointment, and saw that everyone was awake except my parents. "Morning," I said and everyone returned it. I sat down next to Tori and gave her a kiss, a little longer than a peck before I pulled away. "Sleep well?" she asked and I grinned at her. "Wonderful. Last night was absolutely amazing," I said and she smiled at me. "Are you talking about the concert or did something else happen after it?" Rydel teasingly asked and I playfully rolled my eyes. "No I'm talking about the concert," "Besides he was too tired to do anything," Tori said and I heard the guys snicker as I looked at her unamused. "I was not that tired," I argued and she rose a sassy eyebrow. "No? You wouldn't even have gotten your boxers off before passing out," she sassily said and everyone laughed loudly as I stared at Tori.

"Well you know I feel fully rested today so just wait for tonight, honey," I said and she blushed as the guys wolf whistled and the other girls giggled. "Rocky has a crush," Tori suddenly blurted out, trying to get the attention off of her. It was successful because every turned to look at him. "Pfft. What? No! And how do you know that exactly?" Rocky said, trying to deny it and Tori rolled her eyes. "Rock, please. I'm a psychiatrist it's my job to read people," she said and he awkwardly cleared his throat. "Well then you should ask for your money back because the university taught you wrong," he said, not making eye contact with anyone and Tori snickered. "I got a bursary," she bragged and he sighed. "Of course you did," Rocky said and I giggled. "So who is it?" I asked and he looked at me. "Don't know," he said before turning to Tori. "Maybe the people reader would know," Rocky said and everyone looked at Tori. "It's the presenter of yesterday. Michelle," Tori smugly said and Rocky got a scowl on his face. "Damn it you're good," he said bitterly and she nodded.

"What about Michelle?" my Dad asked and my parents walked into the room from the kitchen and Sav spoke up. "Rocky has a crush on her," she said and my Dad looked between Rocky and I. "Do you guys have a thing for South African women?" he asked and everyone giggled. "They're hot," I shrugged as I looked at Tori and wiggled my eyebrows causing her to blush and roll her eyes. "Keep quiet," she mumbled and I turned to Rocky again. "So are you gonna do something about it?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I don't know. I mean she lives in South Africa and I'm in LA. Maybe I should just leave it," he shrugged and Tori almost snapped her head as she looked at him. "Why would you wanna do that?" she almost shrieked out and he looked at her amused. "Tori it's a 24 hour flight from LA to here. It won't work," "It won't work," she mocked him and everyone giggled. "C'mon Rocky don't be such a guy!" she scowled at him and I rose an eyebrow at her. "So what do you want me to do? Drive back to the studios and ask her for her number and a date?" he asked and she got a small smile. "I don't know it sounds like you have everything figured out," she said and he got a scowl on his face.