25

*Saturday the of February 2017*
Victoria's POV

Today we're all having a barbecue at Stormie and Mark's house. They invited Nadine to come with us so we're currently all getting ready. "Have you seen my red shirt?" Ross asked as he placed his hand on my hip and I turned slightly to look at him. "The long one? I think it's in the back of the closet," I said and he kissed my head. "I'm gonna go take a shower," I announced and he nodded. "Can I join you?" he asked and I nodded before we both walked into our bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and immediately shivered before quickly stepping into the shower. I immediately opened the warm water and after second it was warm. I sighed in relief as I stepped beneath the shower and felt my muscles relax. The shower door closed before Ross's arms snaked around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. "Do you want to tell everyone today?" Ross asked and I leaned back into his touch. "Yes that's fine," I replied as I closed my eyes. "Are you excited for Monday?" Ross asked and I smiled lightly. "Very. It's something new, you know? Something I've never done before," I said and he hummed. "And just think about all that Pantene shampoo and conditioner you'll get," he said and I giggled slightly.

"Yeah. When's the trailer coming out for Status Update?" I asked curiously and he sighed. "Couple of weeks. They're just finishing some stuff," he said and I hummed. "And for My Friend Dahmer?" I asked and I felt him shrug. "Don't know," he said before kissing my shoulder.

"How are we gonna have a barbecue in this weather?" I asked and Ross chuckled. "Maybe we'll do it beneath the patio, but we'll probably eat inside," he said and I hummed. "Luckily I already finished the potato salad and stuff," I said and let out a relaxed sigh. "Luckily," Ross said and silence fell over us. "Thank you," I said in a hushed tone and felt Ross raise his head. "For what, babe?" he asked curiously and I shrugged. "For everything. For sticking with me through everything. I don't know a lot of twenty-one year olds who would stick around through all that," I said and he smiled against my cheek. "I would do everything all over again if it meant I would still be standing here with you," he said and I blushed before turning around and giving him a soft peck.

÷÷÷

"It's really cold," I said as goosebumps rose all over my body as I quickly dried myself off. I was literally shaking. "Luckily you didn't wash your hair. Just get dressed quickly into a hoodie or something," Ross said and I grabbed my pair of underwear that was laying on the bed. I quickly put the pair on before slipping into my jeans. I struggled slightly because it was skinny jeans and my body was still slightly wet. After I finally got it on I quickly slipped on my shirt and one of Ross's hoodies that was laying on the bed, for. I left my jacket that I was actually wearing on the bed, I'll put that on when we leave, before slipping on my socks. "Tori you're shaking," Ross said as he suddenly appeared behind me. "I'm fine," I said as he grabbed me and pulled me into his chest. "You're blue," he said in a worried tone and I shook my head. "I'm fine," I said again as his body heat started warming me, but I was still shaking. I felt him move slightly before a fuzzy blanket was draped over my shoulder and I snuggled further into Ross. He cuddled me close to him as he rubbed my arms, trying to get me warm. I nusled my head into his neck and he did the same. He opened his mouth and his warm breath hit my neck. I sighed in appreciation as he warmed me up. I felt my eyes drooping before I snapped them open and I took a deep breath.

I have no idea what the hell's happening.

I pushed my body harder against Ross's and he tightened his arms around me, still breathing on my neck. As I felt the heat returning to my body I stepped away slightly. "Are you okay now?" Ross asked and I nodded. "I'm fine. Thank you. Sorry I don't know what just happened," I said and he shook his head. "It's fine, but maybe we should make an appointment at the doctors for you? Just to make sure everything's okay, yeah?" he asked worriedly and I shook my head. "No. No. I'm fine. I don't need a doctor," I quickly denied as I walked to the vanity mirror. "Tori," Ross sighed as he walked closer to me and kneeled next to the vanity chair. "Look at me," he begged as he grabbed my hands, but my eyes were on myself.