Chapter 1

This is the SEQUEL to Love in London!! If you haven't read that yet you'll be confused!! Thank you for reading my stories!!

*Saturday the 3rd of December 2016*
Victoria's POV

It's about a month after Ross proposed to me and life couldn't be better. We were so in love and planning our wedding was stressful, but we're doing it together. Life was good.

Life was great.

"Good morning, gorgeous," I heard and opened my eyes to the blinding white light of our room and I yawned out before snuggling closer to my fiancé and I laid my head on his bare chest. "Good morning, babe," I mumbled and buried my head into his chest as he chuckled.

"You still tired?" he asked in his morning voice and I almost melted. "No just give me a minute," I said, my eyes drooping again and he pulled me closer to him.

"Nervous about today?" Ross asked as he ran his hand through my hair and I sighed. "Yeah. I'm just worried they won't like me. I mean what if they think we're rushing into things?" I asked him as I opened my eyes and stared at his yummy chest. "Do you feel like we're rushing into things?" Ross asked before he moved to lay on his sides, both of us facing each other.

Today I'm meeting some of Ross's cousins. They're about our age. I've already met mini R5 and all of them are adorable! Stormie's having a family gathering thing and I'm sorta nervous, but unfortunately Mini R5 can't come. They have a birthday party somewhere.

"No not at all. But people have a lot of comments to deliver, Ross. I mean look at my Twitter mentions the past month. I've been getting really bad hate and there are some really hurtful things. There's death threats and people asking me to kill myself," I said and he sighed with a hurt expression on his face.

"I know that and I'm really sorry about all of this, but those guys are not real R5 family," he said and I sighed before throwing the blankets off of me and standing up. "Did I say something wrong?" Ross asked stupidly and I scoffed. "No. It just feels like you're defending your fans more than you're defending your fiancée," I said, annoyed with him, and I walked into our bathroom before stripping off my clothes.

I climbed into the shower and opened the water having a mini heart attack because of the cold water before it warmed up.

I heard the bathroom door opening, but I completely ignored it and grabbed my berry body wash from Johnson's and my purple sponge. I squeezed some of it onto my sponge before closing it again and I started to wash myself with the amazing scented body wash. As I washed my arms the shower door opened and I ignored it, continuing to wash myself as I felt him place his hands on my hips.

"I'm sorry, Tori. I just want you to know that there are fans out there that are happy for us," he said and I sighed again before turning around and looking into his eyes.

"I know that Ross, and I appreciate that, but I'm sick of hearing you defend them. I'm your fiancée, Ross. There are going to be times where you're going to have to choose a side when it comes to things. Whether it's the fans or whether your mom tells me how to raise our children and I get pissed off. Ross I expect you to always be there for me and be on my side because I'm always going to be on your side. We can't get married if we don't know that the other one is behind us in everything we do and always on our side. You knew what my situations were growing up. My father was never there to support my mom. I was always by her side and I had her back in everything she did and, when she needed it, I always defended her. I really want us to do the same. I want a marriage where our children looks up to us and says 'I want a marriage like that', but we need to be behind each other 100% of the time. We need to be there for each other and we can't let anything or anyone come between us," I said and he nodded his head.