38/The Wedding!

{A/N: Sorry for any mistakes! I feel so nervous about this chapter!}

*Saturday the 22nd of May 2017*
Victoria's POV

"C'mon, honey, it's time," I heard a gentle voice coaxing me out of sleep. I groaned unhappily and turned my back to the person. It's too early.

Why are they even-

"Oh, God, I'm getting married," I said as I shot up and Brooke gave me an excited smile. "Yes you are," she grinned and I felt my stomach doing flips in excitement. "I'm getting married," I giggled excitedly and I pulled Brooke into a hug. "Thank you for everything, Brooke. You keep my dad happy. Thank you," I said and she pulled away to look at me. "I love you so much, sweetie. You've grown into such a beautiful woman and I'm glad I got the privilege to see you grow," she paused a moment before continuing.

"Your mom would've been so proud," she whispered as she placed a piece of hair behind my hair and my heart sunk a little. "Would she?" I whispered in doubt and Brooke immediately nodded. "She would be so proud, honey," she assured me and I grinned at her words.

"Oh, my god! You're awake! You're getting married!" Lily shrieked as she literally tackled me to the bed and I giggled. "C'mon. Your bath is ready. You have to relax. You have three hours before we have to get ready. Take a long bath and then we'll have breakfast," Lily said as she pulled me up and dragged me into the hotel room's bathroom.

Ross's POV

"Fuck off!" I barked and the guys cackled loudly before someone fell on top of my sleeping body. "Oh don't be so moody, Rossy Poo!" Rocky yelled jokingly and I glared at him as I finally opened my eyes. "This is a shitty way to wake me up," I said blankly and he grinned. "Well let's see if I can get you up the way Tori does it," he said and I heard the guys snicker as he straddled me.

He's so weird.

"Wake up, my beautiful troll," he said in a high pitched voice before leaning down and pretending to give me a kiss. The guys laughed and I quickly threw his body off of me before sitting up.

"You're all idiots," I declared and they laughed before Riker spoke up. "C'mon. Breakfast is ready. After that we have to get to the hotel," he declared and pulled me out of bed.

"Hey, Rocky," I smirked and he looked up at me from his position on the floor. "Yeah?" he asked curiously and I started singing the song I knew irritated the snot out of him. "I'm getting married in five hours!" I yelled and he glared at me as I snickered. He got out and charged at me causing me to start sprinting out of the room as the others laughed.

×××

Victoria's POV

I quickly grabbed my purse before going into the bathroom. I grabbed the brown envelope I got from J Jenkins when he told me about the money my mom saved for all her children.

I sat down on the bath's edge and took a deep breath. I hesitantly opened it and saw a couple of things in it. First there was a letter in it with my name on it. Then there was a CD and some other papers.

I grabbed the letter and traced my finger over her perfect handwriting. I quickly took off my robe and got into the bath. I let out a relaxed sigh as the warm water enveloped me and grabbed the letter.

I opened it and took out the letter that was inside.

Dear Victoria

I can't believe you're already twenty one, my baby. You've grown up so fast. I'm sorry I'm not there anymore. I tried to fight and stay strong for you guys, but I knew my time was near.