26

*Later that night*
02:57
Ross's POV

For some unknown reason my body woke me up from my peaceful slumber causing me to sigh. I stretched my arm out and searched for my fiancée, but when I only felt cold sheets my eyes immediately snapped opened. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw nothing and I sat up. "Tori?" I grumbled as I sat up in bed and tired looked around. The bathroom light was off so she wasn't in there.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. After switching on the light and finding nothing I switched it off again and walked out of the room. I looked around the living room and my gaze fell on the figure sleeping on the couch. I frowned before walking closer and discovering that it was Tori.

Why is she on the couch? Did I snore?

I grabbed both her pillows and gently slipped them out from beneath her. After putting them back on the bed I walked back to the living room and took the blanket off her. I took her smaller body into my arms before easily lifting her and she stirred around. "No leave me here. I'm gonna hurt you," Tori mumbled and I frowned heavily. "You're not gonna hurt me. I'm not leaving you on the couch and I need you with me to fall asleep," I said as I walked into the bedroom. I gently placed her down on the bed before climbing into bed and pulling her close to me. "I'm sorry," Tori mumbled as she fell asleep and I frowned.

Why is she sorry?

I sighed before she snuggled into my chest and I gently rubbed her back. I can feel her backbone. I'm really worried about Tori. I have no idea what's wrong with her and why she's loosing so much weight this quickly.

Then my eyes snapped open and my blood froze.

Oh no. Oh God no.

What if Damon had AIDS?

She can't have AIDS! I mean that's crazy...right?

÷÷÷

*Monday the 20th of February 2017*
Ross's POV

"How was the filming?" I asked Tori as we were on our way home and she shrugged lightly. "It was fun," she said as she continued staring at the homeless man near the red traffic light. "You okay?" I asked softly as I placed a hand on her thigh and her body froze up. "I'm fine," she said with a shaky voice and I removed my hand as a hurt feeling travelled through my body.

'She's just tired, Ross,' I told myself in my head as the traffic light turned green. I stepped on the gas and we continued our way home.

"I'm showing Nadine the apartments so once we're home Nadine and I are driving there," Tori said in a monotone and I nodded. "I'll see you guys after then," I said and she nodded slightly.

÷÷÷

Victoria's POV

"And this is the kitchen," I said in Afrikaans as I showed Nadine through the apartment and she grinned. "This is amazing," she replied before taking a photo. She was going to send them to Nicole and Lily once we're finished. "Hey, Tori," Nadine said hesitantly and I looked at her. "Yeah?" I asked and she sighed. "You know I'm always here for you, right? You can always talk to me," she said.

You wouldn't understand. Nobody does. Nobody ever will.

"Mhm," I hummed with a small nodded and she smiled at me.

÷÷÷

*Wednesday the 22nd of February 2017*
Ross's POV

The sound of Tori's alarm woke me up and I closed my eyes before rolling onto my stomach. "Tori," I mumbled as I sleepily rubbed her back and she moaned. "Time to wake up?" she asked and I nodded. "Time to wake up," I confirmed and she groaned. "Come with me?" she asked softly and my eyes snapped open. "You serious?" I asked and she hummed. "I need you," she said in a vulnerable voice and I pulled her closer to me.