12

Ross's POV

I gasped for air as I emerged from the water and glared at a cackling Ryland. "Really Ryland!" I whined as he continued laughing. I shook my head at him, irritated that he broke my amazing kiss with Tori. Wait where is Tori? I looked around the pool and saw Tori starting to emerge too, but her eyes were closed and she was laying on her back. Oh God. "Tori!" I yelled as my eyes widened and I roughly grabbed her arms and pulled her to air. Her eyes was still closed and I couldn't hear her breathing and I felt my heart stop. "Ryland help!" I yelled getting his attention and he looked at Tori's motionless body before pulling her up and out of the pool and laid her down on the wood. "Tori! Baby!" I yelled out frantically as I jumped out of the pool and stood next to her motionless body on my knees. "What the hell were you thinking?! Go get Dad or someone!" I yelled at Ryland and he quickly ran into Tori's house. Panic rushed through my veins as I grabbed Tori's face and leaned down.

She's not breathing. I don't know how to do mouth to mouth! "Riker!" I screamed hysterically because I knew he knows how to do mouth to mouth. "Tori baby c'mon. Stay with me, babygirl," I begged as tears welled up in my eyes and I held both sides of her face and I heard footsteps running outside. "What happened?" my Dad panicked as the whole family got to Tori. "I don't know she must have hit her head- Ryland what the hell were you thinking!" I barked at him and he looked at me with guilt all over his face. "Riker she's not breathing," I panicked and he quickly got down onto his knees on the other side of her. "Step back," he commanded and I quickly backed up, letting him do his work. He brought his ear down to her mouth as he felt her pulse. He opened her mouth and closed her nose before taking a deep breath and placing his lips on hers. I placed both my hands in my hair as I stood there and looked at my brother trying to get air into my Fiancée's lungs. I looked at Ryland and shot him a glare. "If something happens to her, I will kill you," I promised him in a deep, slow voice as rage and worry flowed through my veins. I looked back at Riker and he took his mouth off of Tori's before placing both his hands over her heart near her breast and pressed down.

He did this a couple of times and when nothing happened panic rushed through his eyes before he closed her nose and did mouth to mouth again. After a couple of breaths he pumped her chest again. "C'mon Tori," he mumbled softly and I felt the tears start to stream down my face. God please let her be okay. I pulled desperately on my hair as I watched him place his mouth on hers again.

Suddenly she started coughing and Riker immediately grabbed her arm, moving her body slightly to the left, allowing her to cough out the water. Relief rushed through my body as more tears streamed down my face and I sat down on my knees next to her again. I placed my hand on her wet back and lightly rubbed up and down as she continued coughing. I gently patted her back and she stopped coughing. "C'mere," I said softly and she turned to look at me with a paranoid look in her eyes. "It's okay, baby. You're fine," I reassured her and wrapped my arms around her small, shaking frame and she immediately went into my arms, clinging onto my wet shirt. A small sob escaped her mouth causing my heart to clench as I held her tighter to me. "You're fine now, love. You're okay, babygirl," I cooed softly into her ear and I felt her tears hit my shoulder.

I looked up at my family over Tori's shoulder and they were all looking at us worriedly. I looked at Ryland and guilt was covering his body like a blanket, not that I care. I'm absolutely pissëd at him. Okay maybe sure it was an accident, but she was standing close to the side of the pool. She was going to hit her head and looked what happened now. He never thinks! I gently rubbed Tori's back as she shook in my arms and a hand appeared in front of my face. "Here let her drink this," my Mom said as she handed me a glass full of orange juice. "Drink this for me, please," I gently said into Tori's ear and she sat up before grabbing the glass with shaking hands. She brought it up to her trembling lips and took a couple of sips before pushing the glass away and handed it to me.