41

*Monday the 24th of July*
Ross's POV

"You're okay," I cooed at my wife as I held her hair out of her face and gently rubbed her back. Apparently the baby didn't approve of last night's dinner and wants it out of my wife.

We're currently on a small break from tour and Tori and I decided to get back to LA. I was showing her the house today in hopes that she'll like it. It's not that far away from here, a couple of minutes. On August 10th we'll be starting tour in Mexico again.

"This sucks," Tori groaned as she stopped throwing up. It wasn't even five am yet. "Can I get you anything? What about some tea?" I asked softly as I kissed her temple and she shook her head.

"No. I'm just exhausted," she whispered and my heart broke for my wife. The past week she's been having morning sickness, from as early as four am. She had little to no success of going back to sleep after throwing up so she's exhausted. I'm just glad we're back home because now she can rest before the madness starts again.

"How about you try going back to sleep? You're exhausted, angel," I stated as I kissed her ear and she nodded in agreement. "C'mon," I said and we stood up from the bathroom floor. As we made our way back into our room, the chilly air-conditioning wrapped around us. It made the need for our bed so much stronger.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked as she slipped back into bed and she shook her head. "No. Just come and lie down with me," she said and I quickly switched off all the lights before getting into bed with my beautiful wife.

She cuddled closely to me and without a word, slowly started drifting back into sleep. After about ten minutes her breathing was deep and even. After I made sure she was asleep, I joined her.

×××

"Where are we going?" Tori giggled and I lightly squeezed our intertwined hands. It was on my thigh as I drove the car to our new house.

"But if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise," I smirked and she groaned lightly in annoyance.

I lightly smirked in amusement as she muttered something under her breath.

I pulled up in front of the high walls of the house and Tori looked at me confused.

"I don't recognise this house," she said confused and I hummed. "You wouldn't," I shrugged and she gave me a glare because of my short, vague answers. I was this close to getting slapped.

I innocently grinned. "The surprise is almost ready. But first give me a kiss," I said and she didn't question me. Leaning over the console, she gave me a passionate kiss that had my stomach doing gymnastics and my heart pounding hysterically.

A lot of times you hear people say that their spark and that rush of excitement or spontaneity died down after getting married, but the exact opposite happened after Tori and I got married. Our love grew even more, our relationship became stronger and the spark turned into a raging wildfire. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that she's the one and my soulmate.

She moaned lightly into the kiss and I sighed happily before reluctantly pulling away. "I'd love to continue this, but she's you've been waiting for the surprise from our honeymoon I think you deserve it now," I said and her adorable pout became replaced by a very excited smile.

"Baby, will you look in the glove compartment? You'll know when you see it," I replied and she quickly opened the glove compartment. "No shit," she cursed in shock and a small chuckle escaped my mouth. She ripped open the envelope I labeled 'our house'. She took out the contents that included the papers saying we own the house, her keys and her gate remote.