27

*Friday the 24th February 2017*
Victoria's POV

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before sighing. I guess I look alright. Today is my appointment with the psychiatrist and I'm really nervous. I know how they work. I know how the should act and how they should handle certain situations. I am one, remember?

I walked out of the room after grabbing my phone and saw Ross sitting on the couch, watching some weird television show about people constantly falling and making fools out of themselves

I walked out of the room after grabbing my phone and saw Ross sitting on the couch, watching some weird television show about people constantly falling and making fools out of themselves. After he heard my sandals he smiled at me. "You look beautiful, darling," he smiled and I blushed lightly. "Thank you," I said quietly and sat down next to him. "What time is your appointment?" he asked and I looked at the time on my phone. "In about fifteen minutes. The place is near here so," I shrugged and he nodded. "I'm here for you," he said as he squeezed my hand and I shot him a small smile. "Thank you. I should probably go. Don't wanna be late," I said and he nodded. "Should I drive you?" he asked and I shook my head. "No it's fine. I'm taking my car. I'll see you later," I said and gave him a quick peck before standing up. "See you later," Ross said as I grabbed my purse and started walking through the door. After I closed it I sighed and leaned against it. "I love you," I whispered to myself before walking away.

÷÷÷

"Miss Kors," a woman smiled at me and I stood up. "Hello my name's Kayley. Please follow me," she said and we walked up the stairs of the house before walking into her office. All the rooms were redesigned into offices and different psychiatrists works here. "Please sit down. Make yourself comfortable," Kayley said as I placed my purse on a chair and sat on a comfy looking couch.

"So, Victoria, before we start tell me something about yourself," Kayley said as she sat down across from me on another couch with a notepad and a clipboard in her hands. Kayley was probably in her mid thirties. She had long blonde hair with brown eyes and she was a curvy woman. She was really pretty. After we both told each other some stuff about ourselves she took a pen into her hand.

"Tori why did you decide to come and talk to me. What's bothering you?" Kayley asked as she looked into my eyes and I could feel myself crumbling. "I just-" I cut myself off with a sigh as tears started welling up in my eyes as she handed me a box tissues. "Take your time," she coaxed and I took a deep breath. "I want to be fine again. I want to be okay again and happy and I hate that someone took that away from me. I want myself back," I said as I blinked frequently to get the tears away. "Who took you away from yourself, Tori?" Kayley asked as she scribbled on the paper. "A lot of people. My dad, Damon, my uncle. A lot of people," I shrugged as she continued scribbling. "Let's start with your uncle what happened there?" she asked.

"You're gonna have to start this on a blank page,"

÷÷÷

"When your mom got diagnosed with the cancers how did you feel?" Kayley asked and I felt my heart starting to rip to shreds even more. This is getting too much. "Can we please take a two minute break?" I begged as my voice cracked and she nodded. "How about I go make us some strong tea?" she suggested and I nodded, wordlessly. She placed down her clipboard before walking out of the room, leaving me with my own thoughts.