13

*After they got home to change*
Ross's POV

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands before opening the bathroom door and walking out. I was still in my clothes from dinner and we're all changing for the clubs. I walked to Tori's room and opened it before walking in and closing the door behind me. As soon as I turned around my eyes bulged out of their sockets. Oh my God. There she was. Fixing her make-up while standing in a tight silk dress that made her look hot. Smoking hot.

"Do I look okay?" Tori asked as she made eye contact with me through the mirror and I felt myself swallow

"Do I look okay?" Tori asked as she made eye contact with me through the mirror and I felt myself swallow. Okay? No she doesn't look okay. She looks smoking hot. I raked her body with my eyes and felt arousal flow through my veins as not so clean thoughts about her filled my head.

"Uhm," I stuttered out as my eyes got glued to her tan, toned legs and she started walking closer to me. "Ross," she said seductively and I cleared my throat before slowly looking up at her. "Do I look okay?" she asked again as she stood in front of me and walked even closer. Her chest was pressed against mine and I felt my blood flow faster through my body. "You look hot," I blurted out and she smirked at me as she placed her hand on my right hip. "Yeah?" she asked lowly and I nodded my head as I looked down again. Her breasts were pressed against my chest which gave me a clear view and I couldn't be happier.

"Yeah," I said, but my voice came out breathy and hoarse before I looked up at her again. She leaned closer to me and lightly kissed the corner of my lips and I grabbed her hips in my hand, the silk slipping under my fingers. "Should I keep it on?" she whispered against my ear and I swallowed thickly. "You should, babygirl," I whispered back and her lips lightly pressed against my jaw. She slowly and softly trailed her kisses down my neck and I gripped her hips even harder. As she got to the place where my neck and shoulder met, she opened her mouth and lightly started sucking on the skin. Tori softly started nibbling on the skin and before I could stop myself a soft moan escaped my lips and I felt her smirk against my neck. She bit down harder before soothing the stinging sensation with her tongue and sucking harder on the skin.

"Tori," I moaned out and she smirked again before biting down one last time and slowly pulling away. As she got in front of my face she slowly licked her lips and smirked at me. I tried leaning in to kiss her, but she placed her hands against my chest to stop me. She looked down at my pants before smirking widely at my now clearly visible bulge before looking back up at me. "You enjoy that?" Tori asked in a teasing tone and I blushed. "It's your fault, Tori," I said and she chuckled softly before leaning in and spoke softly against my ear. "I feel flattered really. As long as you can assure me that I'm the only woman who can make you feel like this," she said, her lips softly brushing against my ear and I felt myself swallow as I closed my eyes and squeezed her hips.