Chapter 45

*later that night*
Ross's POV

"Here you go," I said as I handed Tori a cup of tea. "Thank you," Tori smiled a distant smile and I sat down next to her. "Are you okay?" I asked softly and she shrugged.

"Yeah I'm just shocked. I always knew that Damon was sick, but seventeen murders..." she trailed of in shock and I nodded in disbelief. "It's crazy," "I can't believe he's getting the death penalty," Tori said and I clenched my jaw.

"That bastard deserves is," I growled as I clenched my fists and Tori softly kissed my cheek. I sighed before putting my hand on her baby bump, immediately feeling myself calm down.

"We've come a long way since then," Tori whispered and I nodded in agreement. "We have, angel, and I'm so proud of us," I said and kissed her cheek as she grinned wildly.

×××
*Sunday the 17th of September 2017*
Victoria's POV

"Hey," Ross said as they finished rehearsal. "Hi," I smiled up at him before going back to my phone. "What are you up to?" he asked as he sat down next to me. "Well a lot of fans have been begging me to do a cover of a song," I said and he looked at me with a grin.

"You should totally do it. You have an amazing voice," Ross said and I blushed before he kissed me softly. "C'mon let's go get some lunch. Just you and me," he said and I grinned in agreement. After telling his family that we're going we started walking around.

"So if you did a cover which song would you cover?" Ross asked me as we intertwined our hands. My wedding ring shined brightly in the sun as we walked, our arms swaying gently. "Ed Sheeran's Supermarket Flowers. I don't know I've just been really missing my mom and listening to that song every chance I get. I really miss her," I said and he pulled me closer.

"I'm sorry to hear that, angel. I'm here for you if you ever wanna talk about it, though. I think that'll be a beautiful song for your voice. You'll give Ed a run for his money," Ross said and I chuckled. Suddenly a strong smell of fries hit me and my stomach growled.

"Where's that coming from?" I asked and Ross stopped a second to smell. "Over there. Do you want some?" he asked lovingly and I grinned. "It's your baby that wants fries," I said and he chuckled before we walked over to the french fry stand.

"Hello, welcome! What can I get you guys?" the friendly dark and tall man asked and his happiness was immediately contagious. "Can I please get cheesy fries with bacon?" I asked and he grinned. "Make that two please," Ross added and the man grinned before he started working on our fries.

"Ah married I see," he said as he took note of Ross's wedding ring as he got out cash from his wallet and also looked at my hand. "We are," Ross grinned proudly and the man smiled. "You two must remember to appreciate each other. And always remember when you go through rough times that you got married for a reason. Don't give up hope," the man said and his words struck home for me.

"Thank you," Ross smiled as he pulled me closer and I blushed. After we got our fries and paid the man I took a photo and posted it on Instagram and tagged Ross.