Chapter 100

A few weeks had passed and on a sad note that meant school was back in session. I woke up in my darkened room and noticed it was six in the morning, still have some time to sleep. I pulled the blankets over my head and tried to get in a comfortable position, but that wasn't happening.

I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes, yawning, and stood up going out of my room. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch. I sat there and thought of several different excuses to not go to my first day of school. The hallway light upstairs turned on and I saw someone's shadow working its way down the steps.

"This is a first, usually we have to drag you out of bed." My dad said coming into the living room.

"Do I have to go today?"

"It's the first day of your last year, what's so bad? You know what, don't answer that it's high school, but you're still going." He laughed, messing up my hair. "Plus you don't have to wait on Mason and us, you can drive yourself."

"That's not changing my mind."

"It's still a battle getting her to school on the first day." My dad mumbled, going into the kitchen.

I got up from the couch and figured might as well start getting myself ready and dressed. I walked into my room and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a solid red T-shirt, I applied my eyeliner and mascara and slipped on my flats. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair and walked back downstairs, going into the kitchen.

I didn't have too much of an appetite so I just grabbed a Pop-tart from the pantry and picked up my bookbag and the keys to the car. I walked outside to the car and got in, starting it up and strapped my belt on, and pulled out of the driveway. I pulled into the school's parking lot and dreaded going in.

I sighed and got out and walked in through the gymnasium doors and headed over to a table that had been scheduled for returning seniors. I picked mine up and looked over the piece of paper to see what my classes looked like this year. I'm not sure if this good or not, but my first class in the morning is Health.

"Hello, Miss Lady."

I turned around and saw Jace standing there with a smirk on his face. "Greetings, dork."

Jace pretended that he was hurt by my words and then placed his lips to my forehead. "So what doom awaits you in the morning?" He asked, taking my schedule. "Ew! You have Health! Well, I guess that's better than Biology."

The bell for our first class rang and I was surprised that I didn't spot Aubrey anywhere in the crowd, normally she's the first one to spot me. Maybe she's late or already headed off to her first class.

"Parting is such sweet sorrow, my love." Jace cried, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'll be one floor below you, you are so clingy."

"Can't help it." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked into my classroom and took my seat at a desk by a nearby window. I placed my bookbag on the back of my chair and took a pencil just in case I was needed to write anything.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and I turned around to be greeted by a thin girl with dark red hair and blue eyes. She gave me a small smile as I raised my eyebrows at her as to say ''what do you want?"

"Aren't you Cassidee Cerulli?" She asked.

"I mean that's written on my driver's license, so I must be Cassidee."

"You dated a guy named Ian last year, tall with dark hair?"

How the hell did she know about me dating Ian?

"Y-yeah. I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"Oh I'm Vanessa, my sister Lindsay was in a class with Ian at school. I was told to watch out for you."

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean? And if I'm not mistaken, your sister fooled around with Ian while he was still dating me, so tell your sister she caused one hell of a fight that caused me to get beat."

"Well I hear that you're mental and that your whole family are a bunch of maniacs, that's why Ian cheated on you because he was going to leave you anyways for my sister."

"Still! How could you even know what I even looked like?"

Vanessa pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of myself, lying in my bra and underwear on Ian's bed passed out. She swiped her finger to the right and this time I could've fainted when I saw myself passed out and stark naked on his bed.

"You're quite popular."

I looked up and noticed a few other people in the class were starting to look over in my direction. Some were giving me dirty looks and some were giving me provocative gestures as they smiled at me. I turned around in my seat and slouched a bit, covering one half of my face. I was so embarrassed and yet I don't even remember a single thing about that night.

The entire period I was soaked in a cold sweat and couldn't concentrate on what our teacher was saying to the class. It felt like the room was spinning and I was going to pass out at any given minute. Ian's been away from me for how many months now and he's still treating me like shit. The bell rang and I dashed out of the classroom and walked down the hallway as people stared at me.

"Slut." I heard a random girl yell at me.

I walked into the bathroom and slammed the stall door, locking it behind me. I sat down on the toilet and sighed looking up at the ceiling. There was no way in hell I was going to survive this first day back, no way.

Please help me. Anybody.