Chapter 89

"What do you mean you want to come home, you just left today?" Jace asked, sounding confused.

"Well things have already gone south on me and I'm not sure if I can handle it," I said.

"Cassidee, as much as I didn't want you to go on this tour...I don't want you to leave either. I thought about what you said the other day and I'm sorry for acting like a selfish prick."

He was in one hell of a mood for me not to go and now he doesn't want me to come back home. I just know Jace is up to something no good! I can feel it!

"Are you screwing around behind my back? Is that why you don't want me to come back?"

"What?! Cassidee, no! I just told you I thought about us the other day and I just apologized to you as well. I wouldn't or couldn't do something like that to you."

"Then why won't you let come home?"

Jace sighed on his end of the phone before starting. "Because. I. Thought. About. It. And. I. Don't. Want. You. To. Leave. Your. Dad." He said, slowly.

"You're supposed to be my boyfriend and you're of no help if you keep telling me to stay back. I'll just call my mom and talk to her."

"What even happened that you've suddenly changed your mind?"

"Because both Braxton and Milo are getting on my nerves and I'm not dealing with that for months, okay?"

"So just ignore and move on with your life. Just because they're irritating you doesn't mean you have to stop enjoying what you like to do."

Jace did make a valid point there and I wasn't going to argue with him about that. I sighed into the phone and gave a small smile.

"Alright, you're right and I'm sorry for flipping out on you. Can I call you later on?"

"Sure and it's okay."

"Okay, bye."

We disconnected from each other and I tossed my phone off to the side. Jace was right, why should I let Braxton and his brother spoil my time I have with my dad? Well I know for damn sure I'm not going to let that happen anytime soon.

I'm going to stay on this tour and ignore both of those boys for good.