Chapter 105

Three weeks had passed and things at school were back to normal, thankfully everyone at school had decided to focus their attention on better things than my life. Ian had more charges pressed against him and more time added to his sentence, which made me happy. On another good note, the site that he had posted pictures to was taken down as well.

It was barely seven in the morning and I was sitting in my health class when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that Trevor had texted me and had sent me a few images. I opened them up and saw it was Camilla and their newborn daughter, I was internally squealing inside.

C: D'AWWWW! SHE'S SO CUTE!! What did you name her?

T: Bailey Snow Weiss

C: Aww! Congrats to the mommy and daddy. Mind if I stopped over later?

T: Not at all :)

All-day I was jittery and had a hard time containing my excitement to see Trevor and Camilla and see their new baby. It was finally lunch and I was sitting by a nearby window when I saw Jace making his way towards me with his lunch tray.

"Hello." He smiled taking a seat.

"This isn't your lunch period?"

"I got it switched two days after the whole picture incident. So what's up?"

"Lunch, oh I'm going to the hospital after school to see my friends, they just had their baby."

"Who?"

"They were friends of Ian's, Camilla, and Trevor. They took me into their house when Ian kicked me out and they were in the waiting room when I was taken to the emergency room."

"You're sure they don't associate themselves with Ian?"

"They're done with him after what he did to me. Do you wanna tag along with me to the hospital?"

Jace thought about it for a second and then smiled, nodding his head. "Sure, I'd love to meet them."

***************************************************************

It was finally the end of the day and I was already outside in my car waiting for Jace to come out. I don't understand why it takes him so damn long to take his stuff out of his locker and put it into his bookbag, I swear he moves like an old man.

"About time!" I said when Jace got into the car, putting on his belt. "Why the hell does it take you forever to get out of school?"

"One, I had to use the bathroom, and two, the hallways are always packed and people move slower than turtles!"

"We're wasting precious time with the baby!" I said, pulling out of the school's parking lot.

I made it out onto the streets, joining the rest of the traffic and we were on our merry way to meet Bailey. Jace and I arrived at the hospital and went to the fifth floor, stopping at the nurses' station. We were both given visitor passes and went down the hallway in search of Camilla's room. I shyly stepped into their room and almost cried when I saw Camilla sitting up in bed holding a bundle of blankets.

"Hi," I whispered coming closer to them.

"I'm so glad to see you, you look healthier, no offense," Camilla said.

"None taken. She's so precious and adorable, so freaking adorable." I cooed, looking down at Bailey.

"You wanna hold her?"

I looked over at Trevor and he smiled, nodding his head. "She's not going to bite you, Cassidee, she doesn't even have teeth yet."

"Okay." I washed my hands and sat in the chair next to Camilla and held Bailey as soon as she was put into my arms. I smiled down at her as I looked over all her features, light brown hair and she had the same nose as her mother. Ten fingers and ten toes, she was just a bundle of perfection.

"Who's this young lad?" Trevor pointed to Jace.

"My boyfriend Jace. I hope you didn't mind me bringing him along."

"No, I'm always up for meeting new people. Hello, Jace." Camilla smiled.

"Hey, congratulations." He smiled, waving.

Jace and I spent a good forty minutes at the hospital, visiting and talking with Trevor and Camilla, and then we decided that we should get going and let them get some rest while they still can. We were sitting in traffic when my mind began to wander and I started thinking back to when I had that pregnancy scare.

"Hey, Jace?"

"Hmm?"

"Remember when I had the pregnancy scare?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Say I did end up pregnant, what would have happened?"

"I'd be busting my ass off to make sure you and that baby had everything. Don't worry I'm not like some guys who get their girlfriends pregnant and then run off."

"I didn't even say that, I was just wondering."

"You have baby fever." Jace teased, poking my side.

"As of right now, I don't. Yes, Bailey is super cute and adorable, but you nor I could afford a baby and it's our last year of school. But it's not like I wouldn't ever want a kid someday, just not now."

"What would've you named our baby if you were?"

"Camden for a boy and Delaney for a girl."

"Good names," Jace said.

I'm very grateful I didn't end up getting pregnant because who knew who's baby it would've been? Jace or Braxton's? And something tells me it would have not been Jace's baby.