Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning to my phone vibrating, so I sighed sitting up, and looked at the screen to see three text messages.

Ian: Good morning :) What's the answer to last night's question?

Braxton: How was the party last night?

Aubrey: Cassidee, I'm sorry for getting drunk! I know I was gonna walk you back home

I texted Aubrey and Braxton back, telling Aubrey it was fine and I wasn't mad at her and Braxton that the party was okay and he didn't miss out on much. As for Ian's answer, it's really up to my dad and I don't see why I wouldn't be able to hang out with him.

I got out of bed and walked through the living room, flicking Mason in the head as I walked past the couch.

''You asshole!" Mason hollered at me as I walked into the kitchen.

"Jackass!"

''Mason Salem Cerulli! Cassidee Anne Cerulli! Watch your mouths!" Sabrina warned, pointing her finger at us.

I yawned and rested my head on the table, watching Sabrina cook breakfast. ''Want some help?''

''Sure. Will you flip the pancakes while I fix your dad and brother some eggs?''

I walked over to the stove and flipped two pancakes that were cooking in the skillet, yawning once again. Sabrina looked over at me and giggled, shaking her head.

''What?"

''Somebody's tired.'' She said in a sing-song voice.

''Maybe a little. But I came home at eleven.''

''It's what partying does to you. I heard some guy dropped you off, hmm?" She smiled, nudging my side.

''His name is Ian, he's going to be a freshman at college this year. He kind of asked me out last night and he's waiting for my answer.''

''Go for it, Cassidee! Whether it be a relationship or just a friendship, just take a shot.''

''Think Dad will flip?''

''What will Dad flip out about?" He said, startling us.

''Remember Ian from last night? Well, he asked me out last night too.''

''Go out where?'' He asked, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

''I don't know? The movies or something.''

''I told her she should go. Cassidee could get a nice boyfriend or friend out of it.'' Sabrina smiled, handing my dad a plate of eggs.

''I hate that word.'' He said, sitting down.

''What? Boyfriend?" I asked, putting more batter in the skillet.

''Yes! It makes my skin crawl.'' He shuttered.

''Just wait until you're engaged or married. He'll be even worse.'' Sabrina whispered.

''I heard that!''

''So can I go hang out with him or no?''

''I suppose, don't come home with hickies or babies.''

''See how crazy he gets?" Sabrina said.

''Hey, she's my only daughter and I want her safe, so.'' My dad defended, sticking out his tongue.

''I'll text him after breakfast and let him know.'' I smiled, fixing myself a plate.

********************************

C: Hey my dad said it's ok for me to hang out :) where do you have in mind?