Epilouge

"Is that everything you have packed?" My dad asked as I placed a brown box into the back seat of Jace's car.

"Yes." I closed the door and turned around with a smile on my face.

"It's going to feel weird with only one kid living house again." My dad said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Then why don't you two love birds have another baby?"

"Then I'll be the next one moving out!" Mason said coming out of the moving truck.

"No more kids for me."

Jace shut the hatch on the moving truck and came around to where my dad and I were standing and put his arm around my waist.

"Everything's all packed and ready to go." He smiled. "I'll go get the truck started."

"Okay, I'm going to talk with my dad for a bit, and then we'll get going."

Jace nodded his head and hopped up in the moving truck as me and my dad stood there with tension so thick you could see it. My dad and I looked at each other and then in a split second, we instantly wrapped our arms around one another, me sniffling every so often.

"This will always be your home no matter what and the door is always open, okay?" My dad said as his voice began to shake. "Sabrina? Mason? Cassidee's getting ready to leave!"

They both came out of the house, Sabrina was sporting a frown as Mason had a huge grin on his face. Of course, he's in high spirits since I'm moving out of the house again. Sabrina walked over and wrapped me up in a bone-crushing hug that was causing me to lose oxygen.

"Air! Air!"

"Sorry! I'm just going to miss seeing you around the house."

"Don't worry I'll be stopping over now and then. It's not like I'm dying or moving across the country."

My parents shook their heads and hugged me once more. I looked down at Mason and smirked, giving him a tight hug and a big wet kiss on his cheek.

"EW! Now I'm glad you're moving out!"

I got into Jace's car and strapped on my seat belt, starting up the car. I rolled down my window and my dad walked over and took my hand in his.

"Just keep in touch with me or don't make me regret this again." He sighed.

"You have nothing to worry about, Dad. Now I have to get going, now let-Dad, let go of my hand." I laughed as I tried to pull my hand back.

He let go with a saddened look and he extended his baby finger to me. "Promise?"

"Promise." I smiled hooking our fingers together.