Chapter 101

The whole morning I was taunted and slut-shamed for something I had no idea even happened! It was now lunch and I took my lunch out into the hallway with me and sat on the floor, picking at my food.

"Cassidee, what are you doing out here?" I looked up and saw Jace walking down the last few steps, he had a yellow hall pass in his right hand.

"Eating my lunch."

"You should be doing that in the cafeteria, with other people." He chuckled.

"Then I guess the good news didn't reach you yet, do you know what people are saying about me?"

"No?"

I lowered my head and rubbed my forehead, sighing. I slammed my fist on the floor in frustration and was immediately wrapped up in Jace's arms.

"Cass, what's going on?"

"Well apparently my ex drugged me at some point in our relationship and took pictures of me passed out and naked. He posted them somewhere for everyone in this damn school to know about!"

"You need to tell your dad and sue the hell out of that website or press more charges on your ex, he isn't going to get away with this and I won't let him."

******************************************************************

The school day was over and I was sitting in my car in the parking lot, waiting on Jace. He had taken the bus in this morning and said he'd ride back to my place after school. I rested my head against the steering wheel and debated on whether or not I should drive my car into oncoming traffic.

"Hi, my darling," Jace said once he got in the car.

"Hi."

"You okay?"

I turned my head and looked at him with bloodshot eyes. "Do I look okay to you, Jace?"

Jace leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I gave a small smile and started up the car and pulled out of the parking lot, heading back home. I have a feeling my dad isn't going to be too happy about this when he asks how my first day of school went.

I pulled into our driveway and hesitated to get out of the car. I know as soon as I walk through that door my dad is going to ask how my day went, I can't lie to him and say it was fine because he always knows when I'm lying and when something is wrong. Jace and I got out of the car and walked through the front door to be greeted by my parents.

"Hey, you two! How was your first day back?" Sabrina asked with a small smile on her face.

Jace and I just looked at each other and I shrugged my shoulders in response. We walked around my parents and headed straight for the steps.

"Cassidee." My dad said.

I turned around and looked at him with tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "What? I don't want to talk about today, alright?"

"Jace, what happened?" He asked.

"Don't ask him and Jace don't answer."

"Cassidee, I'm sorry but something has to be done about this. Ian drugged Cassidee and posted pictures of her online, the whole school saw it and treated her like garbage today."

I was steaming mad at Jace for opening his mouth, but if he didn't I probably wouldn't have said one word to my parents about this. Sabrina's eyes damn near popped out her skull and my dad had a look on his face that meant he was about to kill someone.

I ran up the steps to my bedroom, Jace and Sabrina hot on my trail. I went into my room and slammed the door behind me, throwing myself on the bed. I buried my head under one of my pillows and started to cry as I heard the door open and felt an extra weight on my bed.

A pair of arms wrapped themselves around me and my head was lifted from underneath the pillow. Jace cradled me in his arms and let me rest my head in his chest as he stroked my hair back. Sabrina sat next to us with a sympathetic look on her face, she looked like she was about to cry herself.

"YEAH? WELL BE PREPARED FOR YOUR PIG SON TO HAVE MORE CHARGES PRESSED ON HIM MOTHERFUCKER!" My dad screamed downstairs. "FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!"

I buried my face deeper into Jace's chest as I heard my dad scream and curse. Sabrina sighed and walked out of the room, no doubt going to attempt to calm my dad down. It's going to take her more than a few words to get him back to a normal state of mind.

**************************************************

I must have fallen asleep when I looked over at my bedside table and saw the clock read seven o'clock. I tilted my head up and saw Jace was in a deep sleep, his arms still wrapped around me. I slithered out of his grip and walked out of my room and went into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and opened up the medicine cabinet to look for some Tylenol. I opened the small white bottle and popped two pills into my mouth.

I turned on the faucet and cupped my hands, filling them with water. I gulped down the water and the pills and sat on the edge of the tub, holding my head in my hands. I couldn't believe the hell I was still going through with this asshole. I don't even remember anything if Ian had offered me something to drink or anything along with those actions.

"What the fuck!" I said out of frustration.

"Cassidee?" I heard Jace from the other side of the door. He opened the door and closed the lid on the toilet, sitting on it.

"I'm filthy." I cried, hanging my head.

"No!" Jace got on his knees and held my hands in his. "Look at me, look at me." I looked up at Jace with fat tears rolling down my face.

"Yes, I am."

"No, baby, you are not filthy! He is, Ian is the filthy one because he took those pictures and you had no idea he did that! You're perfect and beautiful and you're so amazing to me. Fuck what those people at school said today because we both know what happened. Trust me this is going to end and Ian's going to get bit in the ass so hard once again he's going to need a rabies shot."

I lightly chuckled at Jace's words and gave him a small smile. He smiled at me and took the pad of his thumb to wipe the tears from my cheeks.

"I love you, remember that always."

"I love you too, Jace."