Dream Come True (Donatello x Reader)

Imagine Donatello having a wet dream about you.

Oh, it was such a wonderful dream. He had been working in his lab, numbers and equations floating around the room when the scenery suddenly changed.

He found himself in your bedroom, the numbers vanishing into a purple haze.

“Donnie…”

He turned around and saw you there,  waiting for him. You looked so pretty in your white lingerie which was decorated with frills and bows. You also wore a silky white robe and white thigh highs. Donnie swallowed, his eyes locked onto your perfect body.

Before he could move or speak, you had stood up and allowed the robe to fall to your feet. And you kissed him so sweetly…together, you fell onto the bed, kissing and caressing one another. Clothes came off. His amor was scattered across the room and your lingerie joined them, already forgotten. He kissed every inch of you, he teased your breasts and, when you were moaning for more, he gave it to you.

Donatello pushed you on your back and hovered over you, his eyes gleaming with lust.

Pulling your thighs apart and over his shoulders, he had a perfect view of your pussy. Already, you were wet with need, a need he was more then happy to supply. His tongue attacked your folds and you moaned loudly.

“Donnie…Donnie!”

He opened his eyes.

You looked down at your boyfriend, frowning with worry.

“You kept saying my name. Are you okay?”

You received your answer when he rolled over. The blankets fell away and revealed his long, hard cock. Donatello moaned and looked at you.

“Please, darling?”

How could you say no to that face?

You kissed him sweetly (just like his dream) and wrapped a hand around his cock.

“Anything for you.”