Cinnamon Passion (Raphael x Reader)

Imagine finding the perfect red lipstick.

It’s Raphael’s Red (technically Cinnamon Passion but still), the same color as his mask. And you know it will drive him absolutely insane.

And you can’t help but enjoy teasing your bara boyfriend.

Imagine snapping your compact closed and walking into the lair. Raphael is channel surfing on the couch, not really paying attention when he hears you come in. He grins and says a gruff hello as you walk over and take his hand.

“What you doin’, tiger?”

“Just come on.”

You lead him into the bedroom and smirk.

“Take off your clothes.”

Raph doesn’t know what’s gotten into you…but he certainly doesn’t mind. He practically rips his armor off and he sits back on the bed, watching you strip to your black panties.

Imagine covering Raphael’s body with kisses.

Deep red marks covering his green skin. Every kiss sends a shiver down his spine, a shock to his system. And as you attack his thighs, his passion ignites and, oh god, He needs you so much.

Imagine covering every inch of Raphael in red lipstick. Kissing his biceps, his neck and chest, and his thighs.

Imagine taking his cock and teasing it, getting him so hard he feels like he will burst. Your lips press against his cock, staining it red.

You look up at him, gently kissing it again as he grips your hair in his hand.

“Baby…please…” He growls.

I guess the real question is…do you continue to tease him? Or do you give the turtle a break?