Long Day, Longer Nights (Leonardo x Reader)

Imagine Leonardo having a long day.

One of those days when everything seems harder and harsher and the whole thing just drags on until you feel like you’re about to collapse.

Leonardo is tense and tired, he needs to unwind. And he knows exactly who can help him with that. Y/N. The only one who can help him in a time like this.

The only one willing to give him what he truly needs.

No one notices when he leaves the lair, they are all too busy doing their own things in their own spaces. He’s out of the sewers in a second flat, onto the surface and on his way to your apartment.

Leaping across rooftops, he can see your apartment now and he speeds up. Standing still, Leonardo can see you through your window. Dressed in only black leggings and a sheer tank top, your black bralette visable underneath.

As though you know he is there, you bend down to reach something, giving the turtle such a good view. He groans quietly, already getting hard.

You look so good right now…and he can’t wait a second longer.

He shoots across the roof and leaps off, landing on your fire escape with a crash of metal. You look up and, upon seeing the turtle, open the window wide.

“Leo, what are you-”

He interrupts you with a kiss, slipping inside to get closer to you. Hearts racing, bodies pressed together, the kiss becomes more passionate. His bulge is pressing against you, almost begging to be released.

He moans into the kiss and you break away.

He doesn’t even need to say anything, you know exactly what he needs. You’re naked now, sitting on the soft sheets and Leonardo abandons his armor. Now undressed, the turtle stands over you, his blue eyes almost glowing in the darkness.

“Turn. Hands together.”

You do as ordered and Leonardo leans down low. His lips press softly against your skin, peppering your neck and shoulders with affection as his hands reach up.

Untying his mask quickly, he uses the blue material to tie your wrists together. It’s not even that tight really, you could break free if you wanted to. But you don’t. You won’t.

He comes around and stands in front of you, kissing you once again. His hands roam your naked body, exploring the soft skin he knows so well. Your nipples are hard with excitement, you’re core already hearing up. His hand wanders down between your legs, just barely touching your folds.

You gasp, wishing for more then a soft touch. But Leonardo only smiles, gently rubbing you. He wonders what exactly he’s going to do to you.

But he has all night to figure it out.