Relax Me...(Leonardo x Reader)

Leo was stressed.

Being the sole leader of a group of vigilante ninjas who fight crime every night can do that to you.

And it used to be that he would meditate or train to relax himself but after meeting Y/N…he had found a brand new, much more efficient way to deal with it. A much, much better way.

He loomed over you, eyeing your pefect form. Face down in the sheets, ass in the air just the way he liked. Just the way he told you to. You wore nothing but a pair of white lace panties, everything else bare. He soaked in every detail, from your soft breasts, to your hips and delicious thighs, all the way down to your ankles.

He longed to miss and tease every part of you, to grasp your thick hair and tug. To hear all the delightful noises you would make for him.

And he was so thankful that you allowed him to do all those things and more.

But before Leonardo could devour you, he had to begin the game.

He played with the leather crop, twisting it in his hands.

You waited, excitment racing through your veins. All your life, you had hoped to meet someone to live out your fantasies with.

Someone who was willing to take control and teach you a lesson, to dominate you.

Who knew that someone would be a giant turtle?

But you weren’t one to complain. You loved Leonardo and you loved the way he made you feel. The way he teased and tormented you until you were a mess, the way his made your heart race and skin prickle.

So you put on your new panties and got into position, ready, so ready for tonight’s game.

“Are you ready for sensei, hana?”

“Yes, sensei.”

“Fifteen. Count them.”

“Yes, sensei.”

Raising the crop over his head, he brought it down on you, hard. Despite preparing for it, you were still taken be surprise.

It stung. You gasped and said,

“One!”

The game has begun.