TMNT Boyfriends! Donatello NSFW

Donnie, I imagine, is a passionate lover. Sex makes him feel confident, so he throws himself into it. The louder you moan, the more you scream his name, the better he feels. He’s not the kink king of the family (that honor belongs to Leonardo) but he is the kink prince.

He loves lacey and frilly lingerie in soft colors (lavender and white are his favorite colors). After a quick show, he wants to “unwrap” you as it were. The new will be flung across the room and as for your panties…He’ll slowly, slowly pull them down your thighs, kissing your them softly as you moan…

He prefers sex in his lab or your apartment but has a love for public sex. Rooftops or a park at night. He’s careful not to get caught of course, always setting up precautions. But it’s the idea that he loves. The fear of getting caught turns into lust and, in away, relaxes him. A favorite game of his is for you to walk through the dark streets in a long coat (and nothing else) as he creeps follows you until finally catching you…you can imagine the rest. ;)

Because he’s often busy building and working on new projects or repairing that damn toaster again, he occasionally goes without. Don’t worry about getting to lonely though. Once the project is complete, he’s going to rush right over and show you how much he’s missed you.

Speaking of inventions, because Donnie loves to tease you, he will at some point make you a toy. Small and silver, it can vibrate and comes with a wireless remote. Normally, you have it and he’ll simply enjoy the show. But if he’s feeling extra mean, he’ll snitch the remote and have you in a moaning, senseless mess.

Donnie is very willing to try new things (as long as they don’t endanger his love) but he does have a few favorites: orgasm denial, teasing, begging, strip tease, spanking, watching you masturbate (or vice versa), toys, fingering, multiple orgasms, and a few others.

But above all, he has a favorite:

Role play. Well, really, he loves you in any costume, but when there’s a game to go along with it…well…

Maybe you’re a naughty student (complete with the short skirt) that needs to be taught a lesson. Or he’s your doctor giving you a much needed “oral exam.”

But his favorite game is Scientist and Test Subject.

Strapping you to a metal table and standing over in, totally in control. It’s not just the excitement of the situation or the lust, it’s how much you trust him to let him tie you down like this. He’ll test you and tease you until you’re begging, screaming that you need him. And, because he’s a good scientist, he’ll give you what you need.

Casual turn ons include: your legs, be they short and soft or toned or thick, Donatello loves a good set of legs. Because of this, he has a love for short dresses and skirts. Whatever you do, don’t wear a cute little dress and bend over in front of him…or, you know, do.

Masturbation. His favorite kind of porn isn’t watching people go at it, but instead, watching one person pleasure themselves. He’s dying to watch you masturbate, he’ll even beg for it. By the end of it, he’s touching himself too and you can be sure there will be a second round. Should you spend the night with him and wakes up hard, he will take care of it right there, next to you. Maybe you’ll wake up and help a fella out.

Sexting. In a case where Donatello can’t get to you but desperately needs your help, he’ll settle for sexing. He’ll be sure to send you a few pictures of Donnie Jr. (“Look at what you’ve done to me, woman.”) and you’ll always return the favor (“Does this make you feel better.”)

His name. Unlike Leonardo and Raphael, Donatello doesn’t want to be called anything but his name. He wants to hear that he’s the one making you scream, he’s the one who fucks you the way you want, him, only him. If you attempt to be quiet, he’ll assume you’re not enjoying it and just do it harder.

I could go on and on but I think you have the idea. Donatello is a passionate, teasing, and very talented lover.