Movie Night (Leonardo x Reader)

It was movie night in the Lair.

Michelangelo had invited you all to join him in watching a bad horror movie and eating too much junk food. You had said yes, of course, you always loved spending time with the turtles.

And you knew Leonardo would be there too. His training and your life had gotten in the way of your quality time. And if watching one of Mikey’s old movies meant a little cuddling, then you were all for it.

But Leonardo, it seemed, wanted a little more then cuddles. Twenty minutes into the movie, his hand had started rubbing your thigh. You hadn’t minded much but you soon came to regret wearing that short dress.

His hand was now between your thighs, rubbing the outside of your panties.

Passion began to burn inside of you as his fingers toyed with your pussy. It was too good and you were having trouble resisting.

You struggled between pushing him away or asking for more.

Maybe it had been too long since you’d spent time together, because you were ready to take him right then and there. Instead you quickly stood up, mumbling about getting something to drink, and speed walked into the empty kitchen.

Leonardo had gotten up as well.

You knew it.

He had followed you into the kitchen.

You knew that too.

And, as you leaned against the counter, he came up behind you. His hips pressed against your ass, grinding just so. You wanted to moan, but a sudden scream from the TV reminded you how close the others were.

Leonardo didn’t seem to care. His hands snuck around your hips, pulling up your dress and revealing your black panties.

“You know what is one of the most important things a ninja must study?” he asked, his voice soft.

His hands had returned to their little game, rubbing your pussy through the thin material.

You shook your head, a spike of passion shooting through you. You knew he would tell you.

“Silence. We rely on it. We test ourselves for it. Do you think you can be tested, Y/N? Do you think you can pass?”

Your panties were slowly, so slowly, being pulled down. Half way down your thighs, he left them there in display and returned to your pussy.

Already, you were wet. Already, you were struggling with holding back your moans.

The light from the TV outlined your bodies as his fingers teased you, rubbing circles around your clit.

You wanted to cry out.

You wanted to say his name, beg him for more. You wanted more then just his fingers. But, you reminded yourself.

The others were just outside. One or all of them could walk in at any time and catch you in the dirty little act. The thought only made you wetter, though, and Leonardo smiled.

He had you right where he wanted you.

“You’re doing so well, love.” the turtle whispered, encouraging you.

“You’re doing so good, not making at sound for me.”

He kissed your neck, your weakness (one of many at his disposal) and you nearly moaned. But you didn’t. You thought that, perhaps, that was it.

You were horny as hell, your juices streaming down your thighs, but his fingers had stopped teasing you. You felt relief. Until you realized that he was listening. Someone was coming.

Mikey had come into the kitchen, reaching for some extra snacks when he noticed you.

You thanked the universe that it was too dark for him too see. You retracted that thank you when Leonardo continued his little game, even faster this time.

Even better.

You barely managed to hold back a scream as Leonardo’s fingers began to rub you quickly.

“You two okay?” Mikey asked.

Leonardo answered for you.

“Yeah. Y/N’s got a little headache though. We might just head to bed here shortly.”

“Aw, that sucks! I hope you feel better.”

You nodded quickly, praying that Mikey would just leave already, and the turtle turned around and left. Leonardo kissed your neck once again, whispering,

“You’re almost there, love, almost done. Can you finish for me?”

Moans were bubbling up inside of you, threatening to spill out. You wanted to scream and shout his name but, no, it would ruin the game. You nodded. And Leonardo slid and finger inside of your pussy.

You shook with pleasure as his finger slowly fucked you. Your legs nearly gave out when he added another one. You were shaking and shivering and, fuck, you were so close. You were going to cum and you wondered if it was allowed. You wondered if cumming was a part of his test. Leonardo could feel your passion about to burst inside of you and said into your ear,

“Cum. Right here, with everyone so close. Of you can keep quiet, you’ll be rewarded…if you can’t, you’ll be punished.”

Just as he finished, you came, his name being chanted in your mind. Your juices spilled out of your pussy as your hips rocked. But you did it.

You didn’t make a single sound. You had passed his test.

Leonardo smiled as he removed his fingers, licking your juices off of them. God, if He wasted one more second teasing you…But he didn’t. He pulled up your panties and picked you up, holding you to his chest. Your arms wrapped around the turtle as he gave you a quick kiss.

“I believe you have earned a reward, love.”

He walked out of the kitchen and towards his bedroom, casually telling the others a quick goodnight.

When the door was locked and you were both naked, Leonardo smiled sweetly.

“Let’s see how loud I can make you.” be said, his voice dripping with lust.

You whimpered now and the turtle smirked. He could do better then that. Much better.