Stressed Out Smut (Raphael x Reader)

Imagine Raphael being angry.

If he's being totally honest with himself, the turtle almost always is. He's angry at his brothers, at his enemies, at the world, at himself, at something. It doesn't really matter much. What does matter is that he's trying harder to deal with it and he knows, he fucking knows, he has to control himself.

And he knows how to do it better.

He has a dirty little secret now.

Imagine Raphael storming out of the Lair, bursting out of the sewers. He's not going to go looking for trouble, like he has done in the past.

No Purple Dragons or street thugs or brutal beatings. No, he's going straight to you. He makes his way through the city, blood racing with anger...at first.

Then, oh, he starts thinking about what he's going to do to you. And his blood starts to race with a little something else. He smiled that greedy, wolf like smile and breaks out into a run.

And when he sees your apartment, your open window (perhaps you were already anticipating the turtle's arrival) he's there in a flash. Jumping across the building, leaping onto your fire escape, and bursting through the window.

You turn quickly. Wearing only and sheer tank top and black panties, he got a good look at your beautiful body.

And from the glimmer in his eyes, you knew exactly what he wanted...

Imagine Raphael ripping your clothes off. He's behind you, holding you and kissing you. His teeth bite softly into your shoulder, stealing a moan.

"Tell me if it hurts, baby," he growls, "tell me if you need a break."

You know it's going to be a rough ride, you know what the turtle needs. And, oh, you want to give it to him.

You want to help him.

You turn around and kiss him, a hard, passionate kiss that acts as a match to gasoline. He growls, grasping your hips with his hungry hands. You're his tonight.

Imagine Raphael grabbing you roughly, pressing your body against the bedroom wall. His kisses are hard and messy and all over your body.

He leaves his mark in purplish red bites and bruises peppered across your skin. His teeth and lips find your neck, breasts, belly, anything they can attack.

You're moaning, clawing at his shoulders. He grinning and kissing your lips again.

Imagine Raphael not waiting too long.

He refuses to play around, he's all ready hot and hungry and you...you're ready for him, he can smell it.

Dripping wet and willing, your cries only encourage the turtle.

"Raphael! Fuck!!"

He growls, nipping your earlobe.

"Fuck what, baby?"

"Fuck me!"

How could he refuse? He enters you, quickly, barely taking a moment to enjoy the feeling. Oh, god, you do feel abso-fucking-lutly incredible around him...but he's too busy to take it slow.

Imagine Raphael pounding you against that wall, hips slamming against yours, dick thrusting into you.

You're screaming, saying his god damn name and, fuck, he loves that. He growls and groans, biting and kissing you between breaths. By the time this is all over, you're going to be a mess.

He wants you to be a mess, all because of him. So he thrusts even harder, enjoying your screams.

"Raph!"

He smells sweat and sex, he hears the slapping of skin against skin. His growling, your screaming, and, damn, suddenly you feel even hotter around him. "Ya gonna cum, baby? Ya gonna cum on my cock?" he hisses.

"Fuck-yes!"

"Then fucking do it!"

Imagine Raphael making you cum.

It feels so good, the way your body is overflowing with heat and lust and love and everything. Just everything.

And it all pushes you over the edge, your juices flowing out all over the turtle's dick.

You're screaming his name again, your body is shaking in his arms.

But Raph? He's not even close to being done. He could keep this little game going all night.

Imagine Raphael finally finishing.

You're nearly spent, a lust drink mess at this point. You've had two more incredible orgasms and Raphael is finally about to have his own.

He's panting, swearing under his breath as his own heat begins to build up.

"Fuck, baby...Y/N!" he growls.

"Raph..."

It's only a whisper but, oh, it does the trick. He's cumming, clutching you to his body and filling you with his seed.

He can hear your whimpers and he whispers in your ear,

"Ya did so good, baby...ya did great."

And when he's done and his cum has coated your insides and is dripping out of you, he pulls out. And carries you to the bed.

You look up at the turtle with half closed eyes and a smile. Body covered in bruises and bites, cum dribbling out of you...he may as well have signed his name.

But you do look beautifully messy.

He kisses your cheek and watched as you finally fall asleep before taking his place beside you. Before he drifts off, Raphael whisper in final thing.

"Thanks, baby. I know I was a little rough on ya...but I'll make it better. I promise."