Chapter 84

LUKE'S P.O.V.

"Damn that girl is fucking psycho." I laugh as Michael hands me some hospital soupish looking thing.

"No she's not Luke, fuck off." He snaps; why is he defending her? Are they together and why and I pissed off to think they are.

"So you two, together eh?" Michael cringes.

"Ew what the fuck, no never are you mad?!" He nearly gags on his food; well I'll take that as a no.

"Good because she's whack, she was sobbing all up on my arm like a crazy person." I feel Michael glare at me.

"What?" I snap as I take a sip of some Pedi alight; yuck.

He gets off his chair and paces.

"You know mate you're kind of freaking me out." I widen my eyes; he suddenly stops.

"I know I'm not supposed to tell you anything about your life but I can't take this."

I knot my forehead; what the hell is he going on about?

"That 'psycho' girl is your girlfriend Luke." What, the, fuck, did, he, just, say?!

"I finally said it. You've been dating for 4 months Luke." Is this a sick joke?

"Haha, very funny Michael stop fucking around." I snap; I feel my sore fists clench.

"I'm not fucking around Luke! That girl out there loves you more than anything on this fucking planet!" I've never seen Michael so distort before.

"Stop saying this bullshit!" I yell.

"It's not motherfucking bullshit Luke, it's the truth!" Then suddenly she walks into the room; wait. Is she wearing my t-shirt?

Michael and I stare at her; her eyes widen.

"Is there something on my face?" She panics as she covers her face; why does it aggravate me so much that she's doing that?

"No, no you're fine." Michael mumbles; he flops himself down on his chair; she walks over and sits beside him.

Me dating her? This is ridiculous that I'm even contemplating believing him, I mean look at her she seems more Ashton's type than anyone else's.

"How is he?" She whispers to Michael; he rolls his eyes.

"Fucking stubborn." Suddenly her phone goes off.

ABIGAIL'S P.O.V.

"Hey mom." I mumble into the phone; I don't know why I'm putting myself in this torture wearing his t-shirt but I am.

"How is Luke doing?" Her tone is a lot less worried than it was a couple days ago.

"Well he's awake and eating so that's a start." I feel Luke glare at me; he probably thinks I'm crazy.

"I mean how is he doing with remembering? How are you two?" I wish people would stop asking me that; it's a constant punch in the stomach, literally.

I glance at Michael who's stuffing his face and Luke who's staring at me; terrified.

"I'm going to step outside." I mumble to Michael; he nods.

I walk outside and feel like I'm going to breakdown; whenever I see Luke and the fact that he doesn't remember makes me want to fall off a bridge.

"There's a surgery mom, for Luke to repair his cerebrum; well what's left of it." I can feel her smile through the phone.

"That's great Abigail!" My head feels like its split in half.