Chapter 50 & 51

(I suggest listening to James Dean and Audrey Hepburn (Acoustic) by Sleeping with Sirens I cried for 13 decades)

"C-can I see your arm." Luke stutters as soon as he puts the key in the ignition.

I knot my forehead at him; he slowly brings his trembling hands to my shaking arm. He slowly lifts my sleeve revealing my fresh wounds.

He bites down on his lip and shakes his head.

"Fuck Abigail." He says before tears fall from his eyes; he slowly brushes his cold finger tips gently over my cuts.

 I pull my sleeve back down and reach over to touch his face; he slightly flinches.

"I'm okay, now what do you want to talk about?" I ask while smiling slightly; Luke shakes his head free from my hands.

"See you need me just as much as I need you Abigail." He pleads brining his cold, pale inked hands to my warm damp cheeks.

"Luke I can't keep doing this with you." I sigh moving his hands off my face.

He sighs and rests his arms on the steering wheel.

"Look Abigail; I know I'm a handful-." I interrupt him.

"Handful isn't the sum of it." I shake my head crossing my arms; he pulls his lip ring under his teeth.

"Okay I know I'm a fucking idiot and an ass-whole and probably the biggest dick in this city; but I need you." He turns to look at me; I roll my eyes.

"You can believe me or not; but I know deep down you need me too." I bite my lip and shake my head; why is it so hard to deny him? Maybe because he's right.

"Look I'm not saying things are going to be perfect; I'm not going to make that promise to you, but I promise I'll never leave Abigail; and I know you meant it when you said it to me or you wouldn't be in this car with me right now." My heart shatters; why is he doing this to me?

"Luke I.-" I am I interrupted by my phone ringing.

It's Blake.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask a bit surprised he's calling me at such a weird time.

"Hey, um how would you feel if I told you I was waiting at your house?" My heart stops and my eyes widen; Luke gives me a look but I ignore it.

"Are you really?! I'll be there soon; make yourself at home!" I am beyond excited; I'm trying to contain myself so Luke doesn't ask a million questions.

I hang up the phone and Luke clenches the thin steering wheel.

"Please just tell me if I'm wasting my breath trying to get you to forgive me?" Luke sighs while resting his forehead on his hands.

I place my hand on his back; his eyes flash to me.

"You're not; if I let you back into my heart Luke you can't keep stomping all over it." I feel tears forming in my eyes; but the excitement of Blake being here helps me keep them back.

"I'll protect you Abigail; with everything I have in me, and so help me god if you ever hurt yourself again.-" I place my finger on his lips and shake my head.

He reaches over and unbuckles my seatbelt.

"W-what are you doing?" I stammer; shaking a little from his weird behaviour.

He smiles and notions me to climb over to him.

"You want me to?" I ask confused; he smiles slightly and helps me over to his seat, I sit with my legs on each side of his hips.