Chapter 71 & 72

(I'm sorry if this chapter is similar to "After" I have never read that book so I'm unsure of what everyone is going on about, I still feel I should say sorry if I've offeneded anyone BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN READ IT SO I'M CONFUSED AS FUCK!)

I glare down at my phone as Luke stares at me.

"You going to answer it or what?" He snaps as my phone continues to ring; I hesitate but answer.

"What do you want Andrew?" I growl into the phone; Luke's eyes snap to me, he knots his forehead and basically stares into my soul.

"Oh nothing, I was just granted a phone call in this hell whole and wanted to tell you I'm thinking of you and Lucas lots." I can see his sinister smirk in the back of my mind.

"Why are you calling me?" I ask a little less harsh; Luke tries to grab the phone from me but I move away.

"I knew Luke wouldn't answer me and it's a lot more fun to torture him this way." I glance at Luke; his jaw is clenched and his eyes are wild.

"Whatever Andrew; I'm going now." I snap before hanging up on him mid-sentence; I get up from my bed Luke quickly follows.

"What did he want?" I open my dresser and attempt to ignore Luke's demanding ness.

"He just wanted to say he was thinking of you." I simply answer while pulling the only nice piece of clothing I have out of my dresser.

"Well then why didn't he call me?" He sounds a bit hurt; I'll never understand why.

"Don't worry about it babe; he's gone and you're going to be safe." I smile while kissing his nose; he wrinkles his face.

"So now we're that cute cuddly couple?" He teases as I subconsciously get undressed; I don't understand how I feel so comfortable around Luke.

"Well it beats fighting all the time." He shakes his head in disagreement.

"At least when we fight; I get make up sex." He slurs into my ear while wrapping his long arms around my newly naked body.

"Well you didn't get any last night." I tease while pushing him off me; I quickly pull my play suit on my curvy body before I end up giving him what he wants.

He pouts childishly.

"Before this open house I need to go to my place and get some new clothes." He flops back down on the bed; I scurry off to the bathroom and fix my hair and put some makeup on.

I return to Luke snooping through my poems.

"What the hell Luke?!" I yell as I try to snap them out of his hands.

"Whoa whoa whoa there." He laughs as he effortlessly moves them away from my grasp.

"This is not a joke Luke!" He doesn't understand how personal and private these are to me; no one knows about them, I mean no one not even Blake.

"Wait let me read this one." He puts his finger up to stop me; I feel like biting it off and taking back what's rightfully mine.

"No matter how hard I try I can't deny that I'm in love with you, and that my name sounds better slipping off your tongue. That in the clutches of December my blankets won't do and I want your arms around me, even if they're speckled with bumps and you shiver against my back. I want to discover all your bumps and bruises, and fall asleep to your breathing as if it had always been my lullaby. No matter how hard I try I can't deny that I'm in love with you, and no matter how hard I wish, you'll never fall in love with me." Luke keeps his head down; almost too ashamed to look at me.