Chapter 63 & 64

(Don't Go by Bring Me To The Horizon really maked me think of this book; I don't know, listen if you're inerested I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH LIKE WHOA xoxoxox)

"Listen and listen well." The voice demands; I immediately know who it is.

"What do you want?" I growl as I back the car out of the driveway.

"Let me ask the questions." Andrew barks from the other end of the phone.

"If you want your little boyfriend back you're going to have to come and get him." I can see Andrews’s sinister smirk in the back of my mind.

"Abigail please whatever you do; do not come here!" Luke shrieks; within seconds I hear a loud slapping sound and Luke quietly whimpering.

"Don't fucking touch him!" I scream into the phone; Andrew laughs.

"He's my son Abigail; I've been doing whatever I want with him all 17 years of his existence." He snickers through the phone.

"If you want to see little Lukey boy come to 185 Victoria’s drive; because you're new to the country I'll give you an hour and not a second more."

"Abigail I swear to fucking god if you bring your ass here.-" Luke is interrupted by another hit from his father; I squint my eyes closed in horror.

"And if you bring anyone with you- just don't even think about it." He corrects himself.

"Ta for now Abigail." Andrew says before hanging up.

I try to analyse what's just happened but my mind is blank and my body is in a panic.

I know I can't go by myself; I contemplate bringing Nancy or Ashton but I don't feel like bringing them into this mess, I finally think of Michael.

"Michael?!" I scream into the phone; Michael stays quiet until he realises who it is.

"Abbey? What's wrong?!" He begins to panic as well; I stop on the side of the road.

"Something's happened to Luke." I try to hold back my emotions but my cheeks end up covered in tears.

"What?! What happened?" I hear him pick up a set of keys.

"His dad is keeping him locked up somewhere and I can't go alone; Michael please!" I speak quicker than I knew possible; he doesn't even take a moment to hesitate.

"Of course; meet me at the diner." He says calmly before hanging up; I basically floor the gas pedal until I reach the diner.

Michael sees me and runs to the car; I am always intimidated by how much tattoos and piercings he has, it takes me a moment to realise he's nicer than Luke.

"Are you okay?" He gasps as soon as he gets in the car; my hands are trembling and my cheeks are wet with tears.

"I'm never going to be okay until we get him back." I wipe my cheek with my shaking hand; Michael gives me an understanding smile.

"Okay so do you know where he is?" I pull out of the parking lot and pass him the piece of paper with the address on it.

"185 Victoria’s drive? That's Luke's childhood home? Why would Andrew bring him there?" Michael looks beyond astonished; I wish I knew the answers his questions and just have Luke back.

He glances over at me; he touches my hand.

"How about you let me drive?" I look in my rear a view mirror and cringe at my appearance.

I nod and get out of the car; Michael takes my spot and peels out onto the freeway.

I stare outside my window trying to not have an emotional breakdown.