Chapter 80

"Can I not catch a fucking break?!" Luke booms as he slams his car door; the black ink in his tattoos is unbearably beautiful in contrast with his white tank top.

"Calm down please babe, everything will be okay." I place my hand on his thigh; he twitches slightly.

"No things aren't okay Abigail, I just want to have a normal like where I can come home and just have the most beautiful girl in my arms and not have to worry about all this shit!" He slams down on the brakes instantly; his arm quickly presses against my chest.

"Should I maybe be driving?" A quiet laugh escapes my lips; Luke doesn't seem to think the situation is very funny.

We pull up to his mother’s house and see a swarm of police cars along with Luke's mothers'.

I grab both of his hands in mine and hold them tightly; staring hard into his oceanic blue eyes.

"Please promise me you won't do anything rational." He smirks and kisses my forehead; the metal in his lip ring is cold against my hot and bothered skin.

"Abigail I love you so much; more than anything in this whole world, but I cannot promise you I won't bash someone's face in." His smirk still clear on his face.

"Luke." I sigh as he begins to open the door; his pants are a bit big so when he gets out of his seat his bottom is exposed.

"Nice penguin undies." I tease; his cheeks turn bright red as he quickly pulls up his pants.

I jog up beside him and grasp his arm so tightly I'm afraid the ink on his skin will rub off onto mine.

"Baby calm down; I'm not leaving you anytime soon." Luke tries to reassure me; it doesn't help much.

"You better not; because I need you Luke." I kiss the ink on his arm; he kisses the top of my head.

"Trust me Abigail; I need you more than you need me." Somewhere deep down I know it's true.

"Lucas!" Liz yells with tears on her face as she runs to Luke; she grabs him, pulling him away from me.

"Mum, mum that's my neck." Luke whines as his mother grapes him.

"Oh I'm sorry." She mumbles as she tries to wipe the river of tears on her swollen cheeks.

"Mr. Hemmings we need to have a discussion." A tall dark police man appears from the house; Luke glances down at me and grabs my hand so tight I feel he's going to break his wrist.

"This is it." He whispers; I have a gut feeling everything is going to be okay but I can't afford to jinx it.

We walk in and sit down on the sofa as another police officer brings in Andrew.

"No fuck this; I'm not sitting in a room with him." Luke tries to get off the sofa; I pull at his leg.

"Luke, please do this for your mother." I beg; he jerks her leg.

"And what has she done for me?" He snaps while jerking completely away from my grasp.

"Well then do it for me." I mumble; his eyes snap to me and he gives me that 'you know I can't say no to you' look.

He lets out a dramatic sigh and flops himself back down on the sofa.

"Hello son, long time no see." Andrew smirks as the officer sits him down on a chair across from Luke and me; with his handcuffs still on.

Luke says nothing to him; I can feel his anger rising.

"Can we just get this over with please?" I whine before Luke blows his top.

"Okay so Luke, we have spent the last day and a half talking between your mother and father trying to figure out who would gain custody."

My heart aches just thinking of Luke having to deal with Andrew as his legal guardian; I clench his sweaty palms in mine.

"But we have left it up for you to decide." I quickly glance to Luke as he does to me; a small flash of happiness appears in his normally pale, dark blue eyes.

"Luke?" The officer asks after Luke and I stare at each other; he shakes his head.

"Do I have to pick either of them?"

"Of course Luke you are only 17 and need a legal guardian."

"Of fucking course." He mumbles through his clenched teeth; I squeeze his hand.

"My mother of course; she didn't beat me and molest me my whole life." Andrew's eyes widen in fury; the officer stands him up and drags him out the house.

"You won't be a child forever Lucas and nor will I be in jail!" Andrew yells from the other side of the door; Luke rubs his temple.

"Okay Luke and Liz all you have to do is sign these papers and you're free to go." The officer places a piece of paper on the table and hands Luke a pen.

"Finally I can get home and have some well-deserved sex." Liz's eyes widen; my cheeks burn, I glare at Luke he shrugs as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"With protection I hope." Liz snickers while signing the paper Luke just has.

I nod immediately; Luke laughs at my facial expression from having this conversation with his mother.

They both sign the paper and the officers leave; now it's just Luke, Liz and I.

"I love you mum." Luke sighs as Liz holds her little boy tightly in her arms.

"I love you too Lucas." She says into his rib cage; it's sad to say but I'm nearly just as short as her.

"Take care of my baby Abigail." Tears fall down her plump cheeks as she lets Luke out of her grasp.

"I will Liz; I promise I will."

"I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning, so this is goodbye. Be sure to call me Lucas, I mean it this time!" Luke runs his fingers through his hair.

"I'll make sure he calls you Liz." Luke glares at me; it isn't going to kill him to call his mother once a day.

"Okay you two go home and fuck like monkeys." I freeze in my tracks; Luke dumps into me.

"She just likes you a lot." He laughs into my ear; we exchange goodbyes and make our way back home.

Luke's phone goes off.

"Hey Niall." He says into his phone; I remember Niall from the party, he's a blonde blue eyed Irish kid covered in tattoos and piercings just like Luke, he also slept with Nancy.

"Can you tell me tomorrow mate, I've been through a lot of drama today." Luke sighs.

"Of course it's fucking important when isn't it!" He booms; I feel a headache coming on.

"I'm not listening to whatever this serious important information is, call me tomorrow." He snaps before hanging up; Luke seems to be bothered by the phone call, therefore I don't ask about it.

When we make it back to the apartment Tommy greets us with a warm smile and a friendly hello; Luke's obnoxious as usual.

As soon as I open the apartment door Luke grabs my waist and lifts me onto the counter.

"I know it's only you're third time; but I'm giving you my all tonight." His breath is hot and riveting against my skin; his cold rough fingers travel under his shirt.

"I like you in my shirt almost as much as I like you naked." I can tell by the way his heart is beating nearly faster than mine; this is going to be a long night.

{The next chapter is going to have a bit of drama and a pretty big plot twist so hold on! I know these chapters have been horrid lately but I will make it up to you guys! I LOVE YOU AL & DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE}