Chapter 82

{Hold onto me by Mayday Parade is perfect for reading this chapter!}

"I'm so happy you get to stay with me." I breathe onto Luke's sweaty, sticky skin.

"I would have never left you Abigail; regardless of who had legal rights to me." He yawns into my collarbone.

"And from what I remember you said I love you to your mother?" I raise my eye brow; I feel Luke's smile against my skin.

"Yeah I guess I did." He intertwines his sweaty legs with mine; I place my head on his rapidly beating chest.

"I know I'm beyond fixing but you saw something inside me no one else saw; and you'd comfort me when no one else would-." I interrupt him.

"Luke where are you going with this?" I perk my head up to look at him; his eyes are watery and pink, and his pale face, swollen and red.

"Just- thank you for holding onto me." He whispers while kissing my forehead.

"Don't tell me you're turning all soft on me." I joke he wraps his sticky arms around my naked; still shaky body, my stomach growls.

"Well look who's still hungry." Luke teases; oh that's nasty.

Luke's phone suddenly goes off; he groans and pulls himself from me.

"Ugh fuck its Niall." I kind of liked Niall; he's a nice guy I don't know why Luke is getting so frustrated with him.

"I'm going to go make some food." I place a kiss on his nose; he scrunches up his face.

"But it's nearly 3 in the morning."

"Well I'm hungry; and answer your phone." I try to find my clothes before getting out of the covers; I hate being naked in front of Luke.

"Here." He hands me his dirty tank top; I know I should be repulsed by him handing me the shirt he wore all day but I absolutely love wearing his used t-shirts, because they smell just like him and I feel so close to him when I wear them.

"Niall, what the fuck do you want?" Luke snaps as I slip his tank top over my body; it's beyond big.

I walk out the room leaving Luke to yell at Niall; I end up making some cheese pasta.

I hear Luke snap at Niall multiple times before he joins me in the kitchen.

"I've gotta run out for a bit." He mumbles while bottoming up his jeans.

"But it's 3am?" I notion at the plate of food I made him; he grabs his keys.

"I know what fucking time it is." He snaps while slipping on his Vans.

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing. I've just got to go so stop being up my ass." He goes to open the door; I rush over and grab his arm.

"Luke what did Niall say to you on the phone?" He clenches his jaw and flares his nostrils.

"Don't worry about it." He growls and sways away from my grasp; within seconds he's gone.

I stand there frozen and confused; I call the only person I think might know what's going on.

"Michael, do you know what's going on with Luke and Niall?" Despite the time he doesn't seem tired or sleepy; which makes me think he's part of what's going on.

"Why don't I come over and we talk?" His voice is nervous and shaky.

"Why can't you just tell me now?" I shove a piece of pasta in my mouth; I'm beyond starving.