Chapter 100-- The final chapter and the conclusion

I get out and wait a few minutes until Mickey comes out and pecks me on the cheek. I pick her up and squeeze her.

Me:
I love you.

Mickey:
I love you too, Dean.

Me:
I'm gonna take you somewhere but the mall tomorrow.

Mickey:
Where?

Me:
You'll see.

Roman walks out and reaches for Mickey. I throw her over my shoulder and run down the hall with her.

Me:
My girl, Reigns. You gotta catch us first

I run in the elevator and go to the lobby. Roman manages to keep up and corners me in the pool.

Mickey:
Dean, I can't swim.

Me:
You'll be fine, right Reigns?

Roman:
You better let her go, Ambrose. I will spear you.

Me:
CANNONBALL!

Mickey:
(squealing)
Roman!

I jump in the pool with her on my back. When we surface she is panicking and holding onto me. Roman takes his shirt off and jumps in. I see Mickey gawking at him like a horny schoolgirl.

Me:
(smirking)
So, Rome's body is a turn on for you, huh, Michaels?

Mickey:
(not taking her eyes off of Roman)
I, I uh- I just. Um, (shudders) GOD, (to Roman) every time you take your shirt off I just want to jump you.

Roman:
(smirking)
Hey, Ambrose, wanna watch something interesting? Hand her here.

I hand her over to Roman and watch her practically get weak being pressed up against him with his arms wrapped around her.

Roman:
Say something, babe.

Mickey:
I-I-I-I (she looks him up and down and rubs her hands on his muscles....and then shudders again)

Roman pushes her up against the wall and puts his arms out; blocking her in. Seeing as she couldn't swim, she still had her arms locked around his neck.

Roman:
(to me)
See? She can't help herself around me.

Me:
Well, I already knew that.

Mickey:
If you don't mind, I'd like to get out. I never learned to swim, so I'd appreciate it if you would pull me out before I dro-

Roman slams his lips to Mickey's and makes out with her a little. He pulls away.

Roman:
You were saying?

Mickey:
(studdering)
Nothing, nothing. I'd just like to get out is all.......please.

Roman:
Atta girl. Hold onto the wall, I'll pull you out when I get out.

Ro gets out, grabs Mickey by her wrists, and almost effortlessly pulls her out. He wraps a towel around her. I get out next; shaking my hair. We dry off and go back to the room. The rest of the day Roman and Mickey rent their own hotel room....

==The Next Morning==
==Mickey's Point of View==

There's a knock on the hotel room door. I move Roman's giant arm off of me, put on a robe, and answer it—Dean. I let him in and he hugs me.

Dean:
(pats my butt)
Get dressed, we got a long day ahead of us.

Me:
What do I wear?

Dean:
Clothes.

I exhale, roll my eyes, and go get dressed. I come out wearing a Dean Ambrose t-shirt....and when Dean sees me wearing it, he grins.

Dean:
You look good in my merch.

Me:
You don't call me mini-me for nothin'.

Dean:
Ready to go?

Me:
Yeah.

I kiss Roman who's still asleep and leave with Dean. We get on the elevator and take it to the lobby, then go get in his rental car.

Me:
So, what're we going to do?

Dean:
What is the one thing you always wanted for your birthday?

Me:
A tattoo.

Dean:
That's what we're going to do.

We get to the tattoo parlor and when we're walking in, we run into Brock Lesnar. Dean grabs my hand.

Brock:
Oh, hi Mickey.

Me:
(curtly)
Hi.

Brock:
Can we—can we talk?

Me:
No.

Brock:
Please?

Dean:
No, Lesnar.

Brock gets angry

Brock:
Who the hell do you think you are? I'm about to whoop your ass.

I place myself in front of Dean

Me:
You won't touch Dean.

Brock:
Move Mickey.

Me:
No, fuck you. I won't let you hurt my best friend.

Brock:
Either move or I'll make you.

I pull out my phone and text Roman, "get to Ink Inc RIGHT NOW! Brock has us cornered." And within a minute I get a response, "I'll be there in 10 minutes, baby."

Brock:
I want you back, Mickey. I love you.

Me:
Brock, you cheated on me!

Brock:
It didn't mean anything, Mickey. I just lost sight of what was important.

Me:
Don't even try to sweet talk your way back into my life, Brock. You cheated on me, you injured me....I don't want you anymore.

Brock:
You don't get it...I have to have you. And until you take my hand and come with me...I'm not moving.

A yellow taxi pulls up and Roman gets out. He sees me and Dean cornered by Brock and runs to us; taking me in his arms. He holds my face in his hands. Brock looks at him in shock.

Roman:
(to me)
You okay?

Me:
Yeah, you came just in time.

Roman:
(to Dean)
You alright, bro?

Dean:
Yeah.

Roman pushes me behind him.

Roman:
You need to leave her alone.

Brock:
She's moved on to you?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Me:
Yeah, I have. Roman treats me like royalty. I love him. I don't love you. You've hurt me one too many times....you should go.

Brock:
Is that really what you want?

Me:
Yes.

Brock:Whatever. Fuck you

It's time to draw this story to a close....so let me summarize what happens last.

Roman proposes to Mickey and she (of course) accepts. They get married (Dean being the best man). They go on a two week honeymoon to Jamaica. They return to work and about 5 months later, Roman wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. He holds that title for an amazing 13 months until he loses it to Dean at Wrestlemania. A year and a half after their marriage, Mickey finds out she is pregnant with twin girls. When the twins are born....one of them dies from complications. Roman retires to be involved in the life of his daughter. Dean goes on to hold the WWE World Heavyweight Championship for nine months, loses it to Brock; who only holds it for five months and suffers a severe knee injury that forces him into retirement. Roman and Mickey's daughter grew up and decided she wanted to be in the sports entertainment industry, and by the time her daughter is 19, they are in NXT. As for Seth Rollins, Audrey filed charges against him and he was arrested and convicted of attempted murder. He was sentenced to 50 years in prison but only served 5 due to the fact he was shanked to death by his cellmate.