Chapter 83

==RAW==
We get to the arena fifteen minutes before the show and go to the room. I put my bags down.

Me:
(roll my eyes)
I'm gonna go to catering

I head for the door, but Roman stops me.

Roman:
Not without one of us.

Me:
Okay, come with me.

Roman escorted me to go get some food. He kept scanning the area as I loaded up my plate.

Me:
You okay?

Roman:
Just making sure there's no threat to you around. Done? (I nod) Back to the locker room

We head back to our room. As I was eating, something dawned on me. Something Bray said. Dean pulled out an apple and saw me thinking.

Dean:
What? What's wrong?

Me:
Bray told me something while he and the other two were...raping me.

Roman:
What did he tell you?

Me:
Someone hired him to do what they did to me.

Dean:
Who? Because they're dead!

Me:
I don't know.

Dean:
We gotta go open the show. (he points to me) You're staying here. Lock the door, no one but Roman and I come in or out of this room. Okay?

Me:
(nodding)
Okay Dean. Good luck

They both hugged me and left. When I made sure they were good and gone I wandered around backstage. Nothing of relevant importance happened, talked to a few friends, flirted with Dolph (as usual) and then Seth walked up. He looked still so guilt-ridden.

Seth:
H-hi.

Me:
Hello Seth.

Seth:
You okay? I saw what happened....with The Wyatt's I mean.

Me:
I am now, thanks to the boys.

Seth:
You must have been terrified.

Me:
More than you know.

Seth:
Things wouldn't have gone that way if I was there.

Me:
How flattering.

Roman:
Yeah, you'd probably just slap her in the back with a steel chair, right?

I was yanked back hard, and I knew Roman was behind me. "uh-oh" I muttered. Roman gripped my shoulder, "You're damn right uh-oh. Let's go. Now!" He said angrily; forcing my shoulders forward. I knew I was in trouble, I just broke two more rules: "Don't go anywhere without The Shield" and "NEVER talk to Seth Rollins." And I just got busted by Roman talking to Seth. As he is dragging me back to the locker room (mad as hell) he stops

Roman:
You really don't have a clue as to just how much trouble you're in, do you?

Me:
I have an idea. But you don't have to tell Dean.

Roman:
I told you, when you decided to be our girl that we would pound some discipline and respect into that pretty head of yours. Looks like we'll just have to keep doing it until you learn our laws. And you seem to really not want Dean to get his hands on you after I just saw you talking to the enemy alone after the two of us deliberately told you not to go anywhere without us. You're already in danger from one asshole and his crazy sheep-mask wearing loon brothers. Did you forget what Bray Wyatt and his psychos did to you?

Me:
No.

Roman:
Then why do you continue to be so damn defiant?

Me:
It's my nature.

Roman:
(chuckling)
Yeah? (I nod) Not for long, let's go.

He pulls me to our locker room. Dean sees us walk in and smiles. Roman closes the door.

Me:
I love you, Roman.

Roman:
Oh, ho, ho, so not falling for that. (pushing me further into the room)

Dean:
Where have you two been?

Me:
Please Roman.

Roman grips my shoulder.

Roman:
I've been out the last ten minutes looking for her. (shoves me towards Dean)

Dean:
What do you mean looking for her?

Roman:
I mean, she decided to defy orders and go out wandering on her own.

I see a flicker of anger in the eye of Dean Ambrose. "Fuck" I think. I try to make my way nonchalantly to the door—but am stopped by Roman who now has my upper arms in his grip.

Roman:
I'm doing this for your own good, you asked for it Mickey.

Dean:
And when you found her, where may I ask was she?

Me:
I have to pee.

Roman:
(sternly)
Hold it. (to Dean) She was talking to someone.

Dean:
(pressing for more information)
Really? Who was she talking to?

Roman:
I'll give you a clue, he was one third of The Shield before he became The Authority's golden boy.

Dean:
SHE WAS TALKING TO ROLLINS?! (Roman nods)

Crap.I am in so much trouble. Dean took off his black tape, took his belt off,and instructed Roman to bring me to him. I put on the brakes until Roman justsniggered and picked me up. I was put down in front of Dean who looked really really mad. g