Chapter Eighteen- ♬ I See What Ya Got, It Measures In Ounces ♫

Road Dogg:
San Antonio, we’re about to take you on a nice little ride. (audience cheers) straight down memory lane! Now then, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages….tonight, D Generation X proudly brings to you, its five-time, wwe tag team champions of the worllllld…..The Road Dogg; Jessie James, The Bad B; Billy Gunn---The New Age Outlaws!

Uncle Hunter:
(to the crowd)
Wow! Now, Are you ready? (the crowd quietly cheers) No! San Antonio, I said: “Are. You RRRRReaddy!” Then……for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching around the world. (looks at me) and for my God-daughter, who decided to make her uncle and daddy proud, and wear her DX stuff tonight. Love you baby.

Me:
(mouthing)
I love you too.

Hunter:
And well, apparently for me, ‘cause I’m the only one left with a full head of hair. And because this is the one thousandth episode of Monday Night RAW!!!!! And I’ll see each and every one of you when we reach two- thousand. (groans) LLLLLLLLEEEEEET’s GET READY TO SUUUUUUCK IIIIIIIIIT!

Billy and daddy go to do their part (which is kind of both of their parts because Billy did it before daddy did it)

Billy:
This is uh, this is my part.

Daddy:
(shocked)
What??

Billy:
This is my part. He didn’t never give me that much, but this, I did pretty good, and this is my-

Daddy:
Well, and I understand that. But, this is—it’s actually my part. I’m the originator of all of this, and well, you know, (pointing to Uncle Hunter) He didn’t-he didn’t give me much either, I mean, you and I were sorta like what’s left over….(he and Billy laugh) But, uh, this is the part that I do, this is uh, this is my little sunshine.

Billy:
But uh, I mean….y-you don’t

Uncle Hunter grabs Billy’s mic

Uncle Hunter:
Billy, Billy, I don’t, don’t let, Shawn’ll lose his smile, you know what I mean? No, and then, cause when that happens, he does weird things like poses for playgirl and stuff.

Me:
(shouting)
Oh my god! Uncle Hunter, REALLY?!

Daddy:
(defensively)
I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID, OKAY! (chuckles)  and I needed the money.

Me:
Oh my God. (I put my face in my hands)

The guys all start cracking up in the ring.

Daddy:
(laughing)
I can’t…I can’t work like this.

Me:
(under my breath)
I can’t live like this….

Uncle Hunter:
Alright, I got it. I will settle this: Do it together…

Billy:
(to daddy)
You alright with that?

Daddy:
Well, I mean, yeah. I mean, didja wanna do it?

Billy:
1,2,3—yes?

Daddy:
Would you like, you said on 3? So, it’s 1,2,3….do it. Or 1-2 (motions)

Billy:
No, no, 1, 2, 3 and then.

Uncle Hunter:
(frustratedly trying to wrap things up)
1,2,3, then GO!

Billy:
Okay, you ready?

Billy and daddy:
1….2….

Just as they were about to do it, Damian Sandow. He goes off about himself and just talks a bunch of crap, (I wasn’t paying attention….I was checking Twitter) when Daddy waves me down to get me to come in the ring is when I start once again paying attention. They pull me into a huddle.

Daddy:
Still remember how to do Sweet Chin Music?

Me:
Of course.

Daddy:
Do it to bathrobe boy when we break the huddle and after Hunter says, “here’s what we decided to do”, okay?

I nod. We break the huddle, and I wait for my cue. After Uncle Hunter says what he was supposed to say, I kicked Damien right on his chin, as the crowd is cheering, Uncle Hunter sets him up for a pedigree. Road Dogg, X-Pac, and Billy Gunn pat me on the back for helping DX out. The whole of DX looks at me. Daddy says, “do the two words”

Me:
You want me to do it. (they all nod) okay then….(into the microphone) Well, I guess if you’re not down with that, WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!

The crowd screams “Suck It”.  Uncle Hunter puts his arm on my head. I proudly stand with Degeneration X and enjoy every moment. We go to commercial, and DX (and myself) go to the back.