Chapter 81

I must have waited hours chained by my neck with my hands cuffed behind my back for something to happen crying and sobbing Roman and Dean's names. It gets to the point where my energy just wears and I collapse. Suddenly, I heard the door rattling, then it opened and Thank God, it was Dean and Roman. Their eyes went wide when they saw me.

Roman:
Oh my God.

Dean:
(voice breaking)
Mini-me.

They raced to me, grabbed the keys, got me free and Roman first grabbed me and held me against him. Dean scooted up and kissed the top of my head. For a while we didn't move, we didn't talk, Roman just kept me in his arms until he transferred me to Dean. Dean and I locked eyes

Me:
(my voice breaking)
Dean.

Dean:
(cleans my face off a little)
Mick.

(as much as I tried to fight it) I lost control and started crying in the arms of my very best friend. I fell into his arms. Roman stroked my hair. Dean pulls me onto his lap, cradling me while hugging me.

Dean:
(rocking me back and forth)
Shhh, it's okay, Mickey. We're finally here. We're finally here, mini-me. Stop the waterworks. (I'm still in hysterics. He tightens his grip on me) Oh, Michelle—it's okay. Listen to me, I'm here babygirl. I'm not letting you go.

Me:
(crying and trembling)
Dean, I missed you so much, I'm so glad to see you.

Dean:
I missed you too, kiddo.

Roman:
No one will ever hurt you again.

Me:
I was so scared. I mean they beat me, and, and (I looked to the mattress and started quivering)

Roman:
And what?

I pointed to the mattress. I felt Dean's arms go limp. I felt someone lift me up like a baby---and there's only one person who does that to me—Roman. I looked at him and he kissed my forehead.

Roman:
We need to get you out of here, pretty girl. This is no place for you.

Me:
I have no clothes, Roman

Roman:
We thought of that.

Dean walked up with clothes in his arms got me a Shield shirt, one of my bras, my underwear, and my black pants. They've seen me almost naked, and I think given the state of things that it doesn't matter if they see me naked now.

Roman:
They might be a bit big, but we have your bag in the hotel room and you can change when we get there.

Me:
I can't get dressed on my own.

Roman:
(strokes my hair)
I'll help you, pretty girl.

Roman helps me get dressed and once I was hecradled me once again and we drove back to the hotel. 

We got to the hotel room we now shared and they took me into the bathroom where they tended to my wounds. While Roman was cleaning me up, my best friend in this whole world; Dean Ambrose had his hands wrapped around my head stroking my hair. It just feels SO GOOD to be around Dean. He's the one I feel safe around. He's always been there for me...and he loves me like a sister. I certainly love HIM like a brother and would put my life in his hands—knowing full well that he would do anything to protect it.

Roman:
From now on, you go nowhere without one or both of us.

Dean:
You do nothing without us.

Roman:
If you have to go to the bathroom...

Dean:
We'll take you to the men's room and guard the door.

Me:
Don't you think that's a tad-

Roman plops his hand around my mouth

Roman:
Necessary? Yes, we do. This is the first and only time we will allow someone to do something like this to you.

Dean:
What you really need to do is just agree to be in The Shield, and then we can protect you more.

Me:
How is joining The Shield going to protect me more?

Roman:
Because, we go nowhere without one another. We never leave one another's side.

Dean:
We cannot afford for you to be in any more danger.

Roman:
Join us. Being a member of The Shield will ensure your safety.

Dean:
Say 'yes'. Say it, and we won't let this ever happen to you.

Roman:
We will train you like you wanted.

Dean:
You'll never be stepped on again.

Dean could tell I was still scared. He lifted my face in his hands.

Dean:
Be one of us, mini-me. Trust your best friend that I will protect you with my life. You know I wouldn't lie to you.

Roman and Dean put their arms around one another. I smile and nodded.

Me:
Okay, okay, I'll do it. I'll join The Shield.

They grin and hug me.

Roman:
That's our girl! Now, you're gonna get some rest, and tomorrow we will begin your life as a Shield member.

Dean carries me to bed and laid me in the sheets. Dean goes to walk away but I grab his arm

Me:
Don't leave me! Please don't go, Dean!

Dean:
You want me to sleep in the bed with you (I nod) okay.

He climbs in the bed and pulls me into him. I bury my face in his chest. He strokes my hair.

Dean:
I'm so glad that you're okay. I missed you so much.

Me:
I missed you too.

Dean:
Go to sleep, I won't leave you. I'm not going anywhere.