Chapter 62

==Mickey's Point of View==

Brock walks up to the ring. He looks at me and winks and climbs in as the referee locks the cage. The bell is rung and the fighting. For a while, things go well...Seth manages to break Brock down until Brock hits him with a F5. Uncle Hunter punches him a few times. Brock gets up and fights back until Seth slaps him in the back with a steel chair. "Yes!" I cheer to myself; as Big Show rests his hand on my shoulder. Brock lays still for a second, Seth covers him—but Brock kicks out at 2½. Frustrated, Seth and Uncle Hunter look at me. I signal for them to use a table, to which Uncle Hunter shakes his head, goes under the apron and pulls out a sledgehammer. My eyes light up as he waits for Brock to get up. Brock gets up, sees Uncle Hunter and dodges the sledgehammer, kicking Uncle Hunter in the stomach a few times. The match goes on and on and on until Brock F5's both Uncle Hunter and Seth and starts climbing the cage. I get up and squeeze onto Big Show; not being able to sit down any longer. Brock shoves Uncle Hunter and he smacks against the canvas; unconscious. I watch in horror as Brock descends from the cage as Seth stands up and fervently begins to climb the cage....but it's too late.

Me:
No!

Brock:
(as he jumps down from the cage and grabs me and pulls me into him by my good arm)
Yes. Welcome to wedded bliss....Mrs. Lesnar.

Lillian:
Here is your winner; Brock LESNAR!

Me:
(in disbelief)
No. NOOOO!

Brock picks me up bridal style. I kick and fight and scream for Seth and he screams for Brock to put me down with his hands clenched on the cage.

Seth:
(reaching his fingers through the cage)
No! MICKEY!

I reach my arm out to the cage. Just to torment Seth and I, Brock brings me just close enough to the cage that mine and Seth's fingertips graze one another's....and then pulls me away from Seth. And does it again, until he pulls me away from the cage and starts kissing my neck. I start crying.

Me:
(in tears)
Seth, help me! I don't want this!

Seth:
Let her go, Lesnar!

Brock laughs and carries me up the ramp. Paul walks out and stands on the ramp.

Paul:
Well, well, well, This played out exactly how it was supposed to. Good job, Brock—and congratulations to the happy couple.

Brock wraps his arms around my waist as I give a death glare to Paul. Seth is still screaming words of protest. I try to run away but he keeps a stronghold on me.

Paul:
And to celebrate this momentous occasion, next week on Monday Night RAW, Mickey and Brock will be joined together in Holy Matrimony and become husband and wife. And I will be the one marrying them. And The Authority is banned from the wedding.

Me:
I don't want this! I didn't agree to this!

Paul:
Too bad. You will marry Brock. I will make sure of that. (to Brock) Why don't you and your bride-to-be take off and celebrate your soon to be nuptial?

Brock:
Excellent idea, Paul.

Despite my screaming and protesting, Brock carries me backstage and to his limo. He fights with me to get me in it, but manages to. Once the door is closed, and the limo is taking off, I start screaming Seth's name over and over until we're out of the arena.

==Back to the real world==

I scoot on Brock's lap and kiss him tenderly. He chuckles as he wraps his arms around me.

Brock:
Do you have any idea how great you are?

Me:
(smirking)
I know. I'm a great actor.