Chapter 86

We got back to our cozy dressing room. They locked the door.

Roman:
She isn't safe here anymore, man. She's gonna get hurt.

Dean:
The Shield sticks together....always.

Roman:
I don't care about that! We made a promise to teach and protect, and damnit I won't let her get hurt again!

Me:
I'll just....stick with you no matter what.

Dean:
Damn right.

Roman:
The two of us need to discuss this, Dean. Don't you care about your best friend's safety?

Dean:
You're right, let's go back to the hotel and talk.

And with that, we left the arena.

==one week later==

Monday night again, and I'm rushing to get ready. Once I'm ready I sit on the hotel room bed. Roman sits next to me.

Me:
I'm ready to go.

Dean:
Yeah, about that.

Roman slaps cuffs on me, then cuffs the one not attached to me to the bed post. I pull and pull but to no avail

Me:
Roman!

Roman:
I'm sorry, but you're not safe, therefore you stay here.

Me:
(begging)
Dean.

Dean:
Sorry, that's the rules.

I reach into my hair, get a hairpin, and undo the cuffs. The boys look astonished.

Dean:
Did she just disobey us, Roman?

Roman:
Yes she did.

Dean:
Guess we do this the hard way.

Dean threw me on the bed, cuffed my hands behind my back, pulled up a desk chair, forced me in it, and taped me from the chest to my waist to the chair. He used up one roll and grabbed another and did the same with my legs to the bottom of the chair.

Me:
THIS ISN'T FAIR! I'M NOT A KID, AND THE SHIELD STICKS TOGETHER!

Dean:
You're our kid, and yes we do, but when you are in danger we make sure we take you away from danger.

Me:
(sneering)
I'll get room service to hear me and free me.

Roman:
(shaking his head)
Again with the lip. Are you ever going to learn?

Me:
I'll yell as soon as you leave.

Dean:
No, you won't.

He put tape over my mouth. I struggled fiercely. They turned the TV to USA, put the locks on the desk chair. Patted my hair, and left for the door. Dean turned around before leaving.

Dean:
I thought we had broken you, but once again, you defied our orders. Now I got to spend RAW thinking of a punishment for you. (smirking) but don't you worry, daddy'll come up with something. Now, you're in timeout for the next three hours. Daddy's got to go to work, love you baby!

He grinned and closed the door. I screamed and struggled but after ten minutes I realize I'm not going anywhere.

==Dean's Point of View==

I was in the driver's, Roman next to me. I shake my head and sigh.

Me:
I wonder if she'll ever learn....I thought she had broken, but it looks like more work needs to be done. We're going to have to be stricter with her.