Chapter 60

She sits on the stools on the breakfast as I serve us breakfast. I go to grab a third plate.

Me:
Breakfast, Paul?

Paul:
I'm good, thanks. So, what are we doing the next four days?

Mickey:
Brock and I are staying here and training. It's not like we have any press conferences....

Paul:
You and Seth Rollins have an interview to film with WWE today that will air on WWE Smackdown tomorrow.

Mickey:
So, I'll take the jet to headquarters. You and Brock don't have to go with me.

Paul:
Well, I do...and remember, your arm is broken.

Me:
Oh, yeah. How's that going to work into the storyline?

Paul:
Read the script. Brock and I got World Heavyweight Champion biz to discuss.

==Mickey's Point of View==

So, I begin to read the script; highlighting my parts as I read about halfway into the script is when it starts to REALLY get interesting. (BUT C'MON, I CAN'T TELL YOU WHAT IT SAYS...YOU GOTTA FIND OUT) I try to memorize my lines as best I can. I finish my breakfast and go get dressed. I change into a skin-tight silver shining dress with silver heels and my hair in a bun. I put on black eye-makeup and get ready to go. Brock comes up to me and kisses me.

Brock:
Sure you don't need me to go with you?

Me:
It's just an interview; I'll be back as soon as I can. And Paul'll be with me. You got no reason to worry. (I get on my tip-toes and kiss him) I love you.

Brock:
I love you too, Michelle. (to Paul) take care of her, won'tcha?

Paul:
Of course, she's my client as well as you are. Only the best for the both of you. See you in a few hours.

Paul puts his hand on my back and we get in Paul's limo and head away. I run through the script with Paul as we are heading to the airport. Once we get there, Paul gets out and then offers his hand to help me out. Our plane is already fueled up and ready to go. They lower the stairs and we board. I sit in my usual seat; with Paul right behind. We stay seated until we are in the air and the pilot flying our plane has given us permission to move around. We both sit at the table toward the back of the plane and discuss how the interview needs to go. Paul points out some key points that are essential to make this storyline as believable as possible. It takes three hours and twenty-six minutes, but we land in the nearest municipal airport. As we depart from the plane, Paul tells the pilot what time we are going to take off from. We get in a limo that takes us straight to headquarters. When we get to headquarters, someone opens the door and puts his hand out to help me out....but it's not our limo driver; it's Shane McMahon. (Shane as you know is Stephanie's brother....and growing up calling Stephanie McMahon my Aunt, I was close to Shane. He was like... my cousin, in fact, the entire McMahon family is very close to my family) Shane smiles once he sees me.

Shane:
Surprise! Miss me?

Me:
Oh my god! YES! (I hug him) What are you doing here? You retired from WWE years ago.

Shane:
I did, but, I heard my cuz was coming...and I had to come say "hey". I've been watching you on RAW, you're selling the hell out of your storyline. Probably the best acting I've seen since Glen 'electrocuted' my balls.

Me:
Thanks Shane-O. (I hug him again) It's so good to see you. It's been so long.

Shane:
A year, (he sees Paul) hey, Paul.