Chapter 97

Roman took his shirt off and my legs became jelly instantly. Roman smirked; catching me and holding onto me.

Roman:
My body really affects you, doesn't it?

Me:
Yes, it really does.

Roman:
Can you stop this Seth obsession? Not for yourself, not for Dean, but can you stop it for me? It's killing me to see you like this. This is literally going to destroy you.

Me:
I'm just so angry.

Roman:
Take your anger out in bed. I'll be happy to help you unload. Like for example:

He pushes me down and starts sucking on my neck and teasing me while undressing me. I groan.

Me:
(groaning and begging)
Don't tease me, baby. That's not fair.

Roman starts biting my ear.

Roman:
Neither was that little stunt you pulled earlier tonight. I'll tease you however much I damn well please.

He starts biting my sides. I groan louder and try to get Roman's head off my lower region. He simply flips me over, cuffs me, flips me back, and keeps on.

Me:
(whining)
No fair!

Roman:
(kisses my stomach)
You think that was teasing? (smirking) watch this.

He starts to get undressed.

Roman:
See something you like? Go ahead, feel my abs. Feel my pecs. (pauses) Oh, you can't, can you? Little tied up at the moment? That's too bad, because I know how you love my body. Don't you?

Me:
You're just evil.

I glare at him; he smirks and leans down to my ear.

Roman:
I'm gonna help you unload, but I'm gonna make you beg for me like never before after what you did tonight. I'm gonna make you beg till the people in the next hotel over hear you begging!

He brings his lips close to me but doesn't kiss me. He forces me to my knees on the floor.

Me:
Please, Rome, I want you so bad.

Roman:
(grinning)
I know, which is why me making you beg is gonna be so much fun.

He pulls it out and forces my mouth around it. He pushes in farther and farther until his manhood is in the back of my throat and he's going faster and faster. I kick my legs but he doesn't let go until he climaxes in my mouth. "Swallow" he orders me; and he knows I don't do that. He holds my nose closed, "swallow." He repeats. I try to pull away but he pushes my head against the bed and pushes himself into me more. "we're gonna stay like this until you do what I say." Roman says shrugging. I finally obey orders and swallow. Roman pats me on the head, "Good girl". He then pushes me back on the bed on my stomach and pushes into my backside. I groan; because he is enormous.

Me:
Oh my God, it's so big! I need a break, I need a break!

Roman:
You want it all in you say? Alright then.

He pushes all the way in me. I shout and he covers my mouth. He starts going slow (which makes me more turned on) then gets to the point he has my face shoved in a pillow ramming me while I'm screaming his name. He pulls out and laughs.

Roman:
Back to making you beg.

He positions his mouth between my legs and starts licking and sucking. I keep scooting around so he had to hold me by my waist. He must have listened to me begging and moaning and pleading and groaning his name for like 10-15 minutes until I saw him stand up, say "fuck it", and stick his penis in me. He lays down on top of me; using the headboard to pull into me more. When I started repeatedly yelling his name over and over he started grinning.

Roman:
You like that, huh?

Me:
Yes, please DON'T STOP!

My legs started shaking and my back started arching. Roman pulled out and let me climax.

Me:
(panting)
I don't know if I can do any more.

Roman:
Oh, yes you can.

Me:
(panting)
Roman, you're gonna make it so I can't walk.

Roman:
(chuckling)
Good.

He pushes himself back inside me. I gasp as Roman puts my legs on his shoulders.

Roman:
You better start shouting my name

He starts going faster and faster until I am yelling his name at the top of my lungs. He pulls out and climaxes on my chest. He leans over and kisses me.

Roman:
Feel better?

Me:
So much! (Roman smiles) can you let me out of the cuffs though?

Roman:
Are you over this stupid obsession?

Me:
I believe so.

He bends me over and un-locks the cuffs. He then grabs my waist and pulls me into bed. I cuddle into his arms and he wraps his legs around mine.

Roman:
I hope you're over Rollins, because if you're not, this Shield agreement is over....and as much as it would kill me to do, so would we be.

Me:
I'm over it Roman. I swear on my life.

He kisses my forehead.

Roman:
That's my girl. Now, we can really get serious alone time.

I sigh and lean against him as I drift to sleep.