Chapter Fourty-Four

Brock takes my phone and puts it on the desk near the entrance of the suite we're in. He takes off his shirt; which he knows his physical build alone turns me on. He takes his pants off; remaining in his boxers. I unzip my top, take it off and toss it to the ground. "Ready....champ?" I ask; winking, Brock smirks and nods.

**WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS A SEX SCENE. THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT, SEXUALLY DESCRIPTIVE SITUATIONS, AND MATURE CONTENT...SO, IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND HAVE NOT TAKEN SEX-ED YET, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE THIS IS TOO MATURE FOR YOU**

Brock slides my skirt and panties off, and almost goes down on me, but realizes he forgot something so he goes and grabs the duffel bag and pulls out the condoms, handcuffs, tightening gel, vibrator, and ball gag. He sits on my chest, and first of all handcuffs my hands to the bed post. He then, pulls out The Beast. He scoots up closer to my mouth; as I open. He puts his length in my mouth and starts moving my head forward; groaning. He starts making me deepthroat (and by now I've learned to breathe through my nose) he keeps going until he lets go and holds my head as he ejaculates down my throat. He takes it out puts the ball gag in my mouth, and this time he does go down on me. I groan and arch my back as he licks me. He then starts to finger me; putting the tightening gel into my vagina. He then puts the vibrator on me. I groan and shudder. Apparently he got tired of listening to me moan, so he put the condom on and entered me. I can feel myself tighten up—which brings a smug smile to Brock's face. He puts both of my legs on his shoulders and starts thrusting. I scream for him to go harder through my gag, so he goes harder and faster until my moans turn to screams of lust. He puts the vibrator on my clitoris causing me to arch my back and start screaming through my gag as I come all over the place. But does he stop? Of course not—he keeps going until I hear him grunt and pull out of me. He takes the gag off and shoves The Beast into my mouth. "Clean me off" he orders me, scooting closer to the headboard and taking the back of my head and pulling it towards him; making me deepthroat him the entire time. He throws his head back; moaning in pleasure, "Suck me." He commands—so, I do as I'm told. He takes the pillows propping my head up off the bed and starts tea-bagging me. Slow at first, then faster and faster. "I love you" he says; turning around and beginning to eat me out while I'm still giving him head. He then un-cuffs me and forces me on all fours while I'm on the bed. He gets off the bed and lines himself up; inserting The Beast into my ass. I groan (because the only time I've ever done this was the night he took my viginity) He keeps going until he's all the way in, then grabs my waist and starts going faster....and faster....and faster, until I can feel every movement. "You're so big!" I gasp he fucks my ass for a few more minutes before pulling out, flipping me over, and pushing into me. He pulls out and ejaculates on my chest. We both kiss one another and collapse into bed; exhausted.

Brock:

I love you.

Me:

(stroking his face)

I love you too.

Brock:

I wanna take you somewhere tomorrow.

Me:

Where?

Brock:

My house.

Me:

What about your ex?

Brock:

She lives in her own house.

Me:

How long will we be there?

Brock:

Until Friday morning.

Me:

Okay.

Brock:

Let's get some sleep, then.

We fall asleep. In the morning we take Brock's private jet to Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We get there, and Scott Ramsdell and Matty Morgan are waiting for us as we get off the plane. Brock introduces me to his coaches and we leave for Brock's house. Matty Morgan drives us there in Brock's car. It's an hour ride, so I kill time listening to music.