Chapter 55

Dolph grabs my waist; Reigns grabs Seth by both of his biceps.

Me:
NO! Seth!

Seth grabs onto my wrists. Roman and Dolph looks to Brock who nods. Then, Seth and I are YANKED away from one another.

Me:
No! NO! Get off me! (reaching out to Seth) Seth, DO SOMETHING!

I kick Dolph in the man parts, and he lets go of me. I turn towards Seth....

Seth:
No! RUN!

I try to run but another pair of hands I know all too well grab me; John Cena's hands.

John:
(smirking)
You ain't getting away from me this time. This is the payback you deserve.

Me:
RANDY! Seth! (John puts his hand over my mouth)

Seth:
Put her down, Cena!

John puts me on his shoulders, (like he does when he FU's someone) and starts walking towards Brock. I start kicking and screaming.

Me:
NO! PUT ME DOWN! AUNT STEPHANIE! UNCLE HUNTER! BIG SH—

We reach Paul and Brock and Paul duck tapes my mouth shut and tapes my wrists together. I look over to Roman Reigns who is now joined by Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler and are all kicking Seth. John Cena hands me over to Brock. Brock's hands instantly snap together once I'm in his grip....(like a Venus fly trap). I kick and scream and fight like hell, but he pushes on a pressure point and I go numb. I'm still fully awake and can hear and see everything...I just can't move a muscle.

Brock:
(whispering in my ear)
Oh, just wait, I've got the perfect punishment for a two-faced, cheating bitch like you. (to Cena) thanks, man.

Cena:
No problem, (looking at me and smirking) teach her a lesson.

Brock:
(grasping my neck)
Oh, I will. She'll be screaming for forgiveness when I get through with her.

Brock forces my head towards the direction Seth is in—as I'm forced to watch Seth get kicked and punched. I beg through my gag for Brock to let Seth go, but no one can understand me. Seth looks at me and groans while saying my name while Ambrose, Cena, Reigns, and Dolph mercilessly beat and kick him. I start kicking.

Brock:
(petting my hair)
Ohh, don't feel bad, baby. The same fate awaits you.

Brock throws me over his shoulder and has Paul tape my ankles together.

Brock:
Say 'buh-bye' to lover boy, Mickey. (to Ambrose, Reigns, Dolph and Cena) have fun with him. Take your time and be thorough.

I scream and kick as Brock turns and begins to walk away. I watch Seth get smaller and smaller as I'm dragged away from him. Brock then proceeds to drag me to the ring. He then throws me onto the mat. All of a sudden, I hear Lillian announce:

Lillian:
The following intergender match is scheduled for one fall, and it is a first blood match!

He un-tapes my mouth, wrists, and ankles. I grab onto Brock's boots.

Me:
(begging to Brock)
Please, Brock. Don't do this! PLEASE!

Brock:
You gotta learn...and if hurting you and making you bleed is the way to go about it, then I will make you suffer and beg for forgiveness with blood pouring out of your body.

Lillian:
Introducing first, from Minneapolis, Minnesota weighing in at 286 pounds, he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion....BROCK LESNAR!