Chapter Fourty-Two

I pace around the room several times until Brock walks up to me and lightly grips my shoulders.

Brock:

Stop that, you're making me dizzy. Relax, you're gonna do great.

Me:

I hope so, if I lose I'm gonna make my dad so disappointed.

Brock:

Don't talk like that. I trained you, Nick trained you, Joey trained you—you don't know how good you really are....but you're gonna see it in a few minutes. Now, stretch before you pull a muscle and you do lose.

I stretch; and Brock slaps my ass when I bend over. I turn around and glare at him; putting my hands on my hips. He smirks

Brock

Sorry. Hand spasm.

Me:

Mhm, sure...

Brock:

I'm proud of you, baby. I hope you know that.

Me:

I'm gonna get my ass kicked.

Brock:

If you do, you got your ass beat by your best girlfriend.

Me:

Yeah, I'm just really nervous.

Brock:

Don't be. Paul and I are gonna be in here cheering you on.

I stretch some more until Toby comes back to the room to walk me to the curtain. I kiss Brock before leaving.

Brock:

I love you, good luck. No negative thinking....you're gonna win!

Me:

I love you too, see you in a bit.

I walk out and head to the curtain

==Brock's Point of View==

I sit down and turn the volume on the TV up. Booker is talking about Mickey and how her father is HBK and how she has a golden opportunity to make a legacy for herself in the WWE. Mickey's music hits, and she walks out-shaking fans' hands and taking a couple selfies with the crowd. She gets in the ring and stretches her arms. Brie comes out next, climbing in the ring. The camera pans to a view of Mickey and Brie...they both smile at one another and nod. They lightly shake hands and the bell signifies the beginning of the match. The two of them lock up; Mickey taking Brie down to the ground (just like I taught her to) Brie maneuvers her way out of the hold Mickey had her in, and she tries to kick Mickey, but Mickey grabs her boot—and clotheslines her. "Atta girl!" I say; as Paul comes in. He sits down next to me as we watch Mickey block every hold and really start to drain the energy out of the Bella Twin. Brie weakly gets up; leaning on to the ropes for support. "C'mon Michelle, you got this girl!" Paul encourages, she performs a german suplex on Brie that weakens Brie to the point she doesn't move. She looks down at Brie, nods, and smirks looking at the camera. She picks Brie up, puts her on her shoulders (which I didn't even know she was physically capable of doing that) and without a second thought F-5'S Brie, and pins her for the win. Paul and I look at each other in amazement (she just performed my finisher....and I never taught her how to do it)"Did she just-?" Paul says; dumbfounded, I silently nod. The referee raises Mickey's hand, and she smiles. She flips off the top rope; landing on her feet and walks back to the back. I stay in the room; as I imagine that a lot of people would want to congratulate her on her victory in her first ever match as a wrestling Diva. "She did great!"Paul says; both of us breaking our eyes away from the television. "Yeah, pretty soon, she'll be Diva's champion. We'll be the most powerful couple in the WWE next to Hunter and Stephanie." I comment back.