Chapter 78

Commercial ends and Seth is still in the ring; fuming.

Seth:
MICHELLE, GET YOUR ASS BACK OUT HERE!

I start to leave, Roman grabs my arm.

Roman:
We go together.

We do The Shield entrance. When the crowd sees me in a Shield t-shirt, they go insane. I jump the barricade after Roman and the three of us get in the ring. We're handed microphones. Dean (of course) holds onto me (as a best friend would) Seth sees me in the t-shirt, and he gets even more pissed off.

Seth:
(growling)
Get the shirt off.

I smirk and shake my head.

Seth:
I SAID GET THE SHIRT OFF, DAMNIT!

I flip him off.

Roman:
Your power over her ends now, Rollins. She's not your slave any longer.

Dean:
She came crying to me when she overheard you telling your little midget security team you were just gonna make her take care of the baby, and then leave her. Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower.

Roman:
She had us go with her to get the abortion, to take the pregnancy test...because we're the only one she trusts. She doesn't trust you, not after what she heard come out of your mouth when you said you'd leave her.

Roman pulls me into a hug.

Roman:
(shakes his head)
What kind of man would leave the mother of his own child alone to raise a baby without any help? I would have never done that. Never.

Dean:
I would have stepped up and been the dad for her. You wanna know why? Because she's my best friend. You used to know what those words meant, didn't you, Seth? Before you stabbed us in the back.

Roman:
But now we have someone new by our side that we are going to take under our wing and make them a stronger person.

Dean:
Don't try and screw with her, or you'll be screwing with us.

Roman:
Believe......that. (to me) c'mon, babygirl. Let's take you out for dinner.

I start to head out of the ring with Dean and Roman.

Seth:
Mickey! Fine, I'm sorry. I know you'll never forgive me, but for what it is worth---I was a jerk. I was just trying to show off for the guys

I ignore him. Dean and Roman escort me out of the ring, through the stands, we grab our bags, and we leave the arena. Roman drives and Dean sits in the back of the car with me. I sigh and lean my head on his chest.

Me:
I really have shitty taste in men, don't I? I always pick out the losers...probably because I am one. I screw Brock Lesnar, he cracks my ribs and I end up divorcing him. I try my luck with Seth Rollins, he was gonna get me pregnant and leave me. I am really fucked up.

Dean:
Hey, now, don't put yourself down like that.

Roman:
They just didn't see a good thing when they had it. They never appreciated it for the smart, sexy, talented, cocky, confident woman you are. You're with us now: if anyone wants to date you...

Dean:
We gotta approve first. I'm not letting my best friend keep getting hurt and treated like dirt. It's not gonna happen. If that means me beating every guy in the RAW roster senseless to make a statement to not fuck with you—I will.

I give him a long kiss on the cheek. He hugs me even tighter.

Dean:
You and Roman are the only two friends I care about. And with you and I knowing one another as long as we have (since my first day) I won't let anyone else hurt you.

Roman:
Neither of us will. We both care for you, babygirl.

We get to the restaurant. We order dinner and leave. I decide (since Dean, Roman and I are going to be spending a lot more time together) to change my room to their floor but then Dean just suggests I stay with him, so I agree. We get to the room.

Dean:
Hope it's cool that it's a one bed.

Me:
Yeah, you know me, that's fine. (smirking) Just keep your hands to yourself or I'll break your fingers one by one.

Roman:
Damn, you are evil.

Me:
Yes, yes I am.

Roman:
You see, that's sexy.

Me:
Why thank you, Roman.

0