Chapter Twenty- Tough

John and I intently watch as Brock and Paul get in the ring. Paul starts talking about how Brock will annihilate John Cena at Summerslam, and I get up and leave the room. I walk backstage, still being able to hear Paul’s words booming throughout backstage. “If you think I’m wrong, Cena, come out here and tell it to my face. C’mon champ, let’s see you have the balls to get in Br-” I have the techies cue John’s music and I walk out. I walk down the ramp; microphone in hand, glaring at both of them. I get in the ring and just glare like a mad woman at Brock Lesnar.

Me:
Stop trying to instigate a fight, Paul…we all know that won’t end well for your client.

Paul:
I-

Me:
I wasn’t finished talking.

The crowd cheers. I get up in Brock’s face.

Me:
You think you’re tough, dontcha? Think you’re the next champion? Reality check—you’re just some muscley, stupid country hick from South Dakota, that isn’t even that impressive a wrestler in the first place. If it weren’t for your little mouthpiece over there; Paul Heyman, you would be an insignificant nothing in this company. And when John Cena beats you at Summerslam, you’re just gonna tuck your tail and go running back to Dana White and beg for another chance at the UFC, where you’ll just get your ass knocked out by Cain Velasquez, or get your ass handed to you by a technical knockout by Alistair Overeem.

I hear a lot of the men in the audience “ooooo” what I just said. Brock grabs me by my dress and picks me up. He growls as he puts me down. I smirk as he lowers me to the ground.

Me:
(mockingly)
Awww, what’s the matter big, bad boogeyman? Did I stwike a nerve, wittle Bwock Wesner? You wanna know why you’re such a short-tempered, bully? (I look at his pants) you’re trying to compensate for something that you don’t have.

The men in the crowd “ooooo” once again. Brock glares at me….as does Paul. I just chuckle

Me:
With that being said, Brock. I brought you a little present. You see, my last flight, I saved something just for you. (I pull a package of Delta peanuts out from my bra) they’re nuts, so you can have something that you don’t already have. (I throw them at him)

I grin malevolently as Paul holds Brock back from coming after me. I just smugly laugh as John’s music hits and he walks out. He walks down the ramp and gets in the ring. By this time Paul has pulled his beast off of me. John walks up to me, hugs me, and pats me on the back and instructs me to go wait in his corner, as Paul is doing for Brock.