Chapter Fourty-Nine

I wait until Brie's match with A.J. I agree to go out with Brie (Because Nikki is with John taking care of him after he got his ass kicked) Brie and I link arms and walk to the ring as her music hits and we walk out together; the crowd exploding in cheers. I hug her as I stand in her corner. AJ comes out and the match begins. After a ten minute battle, Brie pins AJ and her music hits once again. Before the referee has the chance to raise her hand, I slide in and raise it for her; hugging and congratulating her. Then, I clothesline the hell out of her. Jump on her, and start punching her. And finally, climb the rope, and swanton bomb her. The crowd is in shock, but I roll out of the ring; laughing as she struggles to get up. I walk through the curtain, and the cameras switch off. Uncle Hunter high five's me, "apparently I sold that well." I think)

Uncle Hunter:
Beautifully done, honey.

Me:
Thanks, Uncle Hunter.

Uncle Hunter:
Already got your dialogue planned for next week?

Me:
I do.

Uncle Hunter:
Good, you and Brock go do....whatever it is you do tonight. I'll see you in Chattanooga on Saturday. You're sure about how we're gonna have you turn on Dolph? (I nod) Okay, it's your persona you're turning. Get some R&R this weekend. Let Nick know of the plan.

Me:
Okay, I love you.

Uncle Hunter:
I love you too.

I go find Brock. He's in his locker room....of course. When I walk in, he grins.

Brock:
Baby, that was great! You're going to make one hell of a heel.

Me:
Thank you, baby.

Brock:
You turn on Dolph next week, right?

Me:
Yeah.

Brock:
That'll be even better I'm sure. (pats the couch) sit with me.

>>LET'S GO AHEAD AND FAST FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK >>

RAW begins and I'm to open the show. The cameras are on me the second I step out of the limo. Paul greets me and offers me his arm. As I take his arm, Brie walks up to me steaming mad. I just stand with Paul's arm around me; smirking. She gets up in my face.

Me:
Got something you wanna say to me, bitch?

Brie:
Yeah, consider our friendship over.

Me:
Hmm, duly noted, Bella Twin. Is that all?

Brie:
One last thing, go to hell.

Me:
Oh, after you, honey. After you. C'mon Paul.

We walk away and head to our dressing room. The show progresses as usual until it is time for me to turn. The storyline is set that I've agreed to escort Dolph to the ring. As I'm backstage, I literally bump into and get knocked to the floor by none other than Seth Rollins. I grunt and slowly get up; glaring nose-to-nose with him

Seth:
Watch where you're going, Michaels.

Me:
Why don't you watch where you're going, Rollins.

Seth:
I wouldn't advise you to be such a bitch. Especially since you're going to the ring to watch me beat up your best friend.

Me:
Apparently I'm not the only one that's a bitch in this hallway....because Dolph's going to make you his bitch when you lose to him. (snickers) You beat Dolph, puh-lease. You couldn't beat a heavybag, you spine-less, cowardly, piece of crap.

He gets right up in my face; glaring at me. But then starts laughing.

Seth:
You've no idea what you just started. See you out there.

He shoves me to the ground and walks off. Dolph sees me and helps me up.

Dolph:
You alright? He didn't hurt you, did he?

Me:
I'm fine, Dolph. Let's just get to the curtain...I can't wait to see you beat the crap out of this little bastard. ]e&