Chapter Twenty-Two- Working Out

>>Fast forward to a week later. About….let’s say 5:30 pm…<<

Brock and I arrive by limo, and Paul is there to greet us. Tonight, I do a segment where I sign Paul Heyman as my new manager. Paul shakes hands with Brock as we arrive, and gives me a hug.

Paul:
I hear that the two of you consummated your relationship last week.

Me:
(I slap Brock on the chest)
Jesus, Brock, didja have to tell him??

Brock:
Of course, he’s my- I mean our manager.

Paul:
Now, would you like to read over your new contract, before we take care of the signing, Miss. Michaels?

Me:
Yeah, that’s probably not a bad idea.

Paul:
Let’s go to Brock’s dressing room, and review it then.

We head into Brock’s dressing room, where Paul gives me a brief explanation of the contract and the clauses.

Paul:
Do you understand all this?

Me:
I think so. (to Brock) can we go work out before the show?

Brock:
Good idea, let’s go. (to Paul) see ya in a few hours, Paul.

Brock and I go to the locker room. I go immediately to the pull up machine. Brock stands next to me; encouraging me. I do thirty, until I can’t do any more. I drop to the ground, landing on my feet.

Me:
Your turn, baby.

Brock:
Watch the master at work.

I count them as he does them. He gets to sixty-five, and drops to his feet.

Me:
Damn baby, showing me up much?

He does that smirk that I love so much.

Me:
Paul ain’t lying when he says that you are The Beast Incarnate.

Brock:
(pulls me close to him)
And you know I’m the Beast Incarnate from personal experience, dontca babygirl?

Me:
(lustfully)
Oh yeah, I do.

Brock:
C’mon, stop distracting me. (slaps my ass)

Me:
Excuse me? Who is distracting who now?

I get on the treadmill. Brock does his spiderman crunches, and I run for about ten minutes. I slow the speed down and jog. Brock walks up to my treadmill, and increases the incline.

Me:
(sternly)
Stop it.

He chuckles and does it again.

Me:
Brock Edward Lesnar, if I get hurt, you’re getting a serious nut check…and not the good kind.

Brock:
C’mon, baby—there is no harm in pushing your body. I do it every time I work out. As a matter of a fact, I look forward to pushing my body every time I work out.

Me:
(grinning)
You know what I’m looking forward to doing after we work out?

Brock:
What?

Me:
Showering with you.

Brock smirks. We do the weights next. (The great thing about working out with an athlete like Brock Lesnar is, he pushes you to see how much your body can take…without causing strain or injuring yourself.) We get to the lat pulldown, and he looks at me; guess-timating how much weight I can do.

Me:
Eighty, in case you’re wondering.

Brock:
Is that how much you can handle, or how much your body is used to?